OTHER LANGUAGES: German
My recipe Vegetarian Lasagne I show you in this post. It is a fast and simple lasagna that you can prepare yourself in a short time.
The lasagne is in the oven in less than 20 minutes, then you can rest or prepare a rocket salad with balsamic dressing as a side dish.
I wish you good luck and a good appetite!
1. Vegetarian Lasagne Shopping List
Here is the practical shopping list for the supermarket…
- lasagne sheets
- whole canned tomatoes
- olive oil
- tomato puree
- salt, pepper
- soy cream
The exact ingredients can be found below in the lasagne recipe.
2. Prepare a quick Lasagne
With this lasagne we do without the classic sauce preparation. Veggie lasagne tips:
- Simply mix the tomato sauce cold and stir.
- Instead of the béchamel sauce we use soy cream with parmesan.
- We bind the sauce with cornflour and obtain a compact yet creamy lasagne.
- The vegetables can be prepared and cut more quickly by planing.
Insider tip: Refine the Parmesan soy cream with cayenne pepper, nutmeg and white truffle oil. This is an upgrade in taste and brings a touch of luxury to lasagne.
3. Vegetarian Lasagne Recipe
Below the recipe vegetarian lasagna with exact quantities. Good luck!
- 2 pc carrots
- 2 pc Zucchini
- 2 pc chopped clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp oliv oil
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 can whole tomatoes
- 5 tbs dry white wine
- 4 tbs tomato puree
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 pinch white pepper
- 3 pinch brown sugar
- 1 packet soy cream
- 2 tbs Parmesan
- 200 g lasagne sheets
- 1 bunch basil
- 4 tbs Parmesan
- 1 tbs oliv oil
- Peel carrots, cut zucchini and carrots into 2 mm thick slices using a kitchen slicer.
- Preheat oven to 220°C (hot air).
- Peeled garlic cloves, olive oil, cornflour, tomatoes, white wine, tomato paste, oregano, salt, pepper, sugar in a blender jug and crush and mix coarsely with a hand blender.
- Mix the soy whip with the grated Parmesan cheese. Optionally refine with cayenne pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour some tomato sauce into an ovenproof dish, place lasagne sheets on top. In between, add a layer of vegetables with the parmesan sauce. Then layer the lasagne leaves with the tomato sauce again. Finish with a layer of lasagne plates and tomato sauce and Parmesan soy cream.
- Sprinkle the lasagne with Parmesan cheese and bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Portion the lasagne and serve quickly decorated with basil. Enjoy your meal!
4. Calories Vegetarian Lasagne
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Casserole Recipes
- Main Courses Recipes
- Pasta & Noodles Recipes
- Vegetarian Main Dishes Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German