WOW, the Recipe Vegan Chocolate Mousse I prepared just a few days ago and I am totally thrilled.
Who wouldn’t have thought that a chocolate mousse without cream could taste so delicious?
The chocolate mousse is a great vegan dessert if you conjure up a vegan menu for guests. Chocolate at the end is always good and makes everyone happy.
The mousse is ready in about 25 minutes, if you take a little more time, you can make it in less than 35 minutes. Please try and enjoy!
- 1. Quick and easy Preparation of Vegan Dessert
- 2. Melting Chocolate without a Water Bath
- 3. Preparing the Bananas and Avocados
- 4. Mixing Chocolate and Fruit
- 5. Decorate and serve Chocolate Mousse
- 6. Recipe vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 7. Calories vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 8. Other Recipes for Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Cream
1. Quick and easy Preparation of Vegan Dessert
You only need a few ingredients for this dessert, all you need is available in the supermarket. On the shopping list (or in the shopping app):
- A pack of dark chocolate coating
- A pack of cocoa powder
- A lemon or a small bottle of lemon juice
- A pack of vanilla sugar
- Four ripe avocados
- Four bananas
- For decorating fruits such as strawberries, pomegranates and oranges as well as fresh mint
Important: Put the bananas and avocados in the fridge right after shopping. This is the perfect way to prepare your chocolate mousse!
2. Melting Chocolate without a Water Bath
First cut the chocolate into small pieces with a sharp knife and place the chocolate in a pot or in a coated pan. Chocolate cut into small pieces can be melted faster and more evenly than chocolate in one piece. Place the chopped chocolate in the pot or in the pan and melt at a low cooking temperature.
Stir the chocolate from time to time so that it melts evenly.
The chocolate must not get too hot, it does not need much heat. The optimum stove setting is 2-3 of 9 with a normal electric hob, with induction it is similar. Place the melted chocolate next to the stove.
Vegan chocolate mousse without silken tofu – tastes great!
3. Preparing the Bananas and Avocados
Peel the cold bananas and crush them finely with a fork, then place them in a mixing bowl. Next, process the avodacos: I use the Hass variety because they are always nice ripe, cut the avocados in half with a knife, take out the pit and put the pulp to the finely squeezed banana. The shells of the halved avocados can be scraped out wonderfully with a spoon. Next pour lemon juice over the fruit and sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
4. Mixing Chocolate and Fruit
Whisk the prepared fruit with a hand mixer for approx. 2 minutes. Pour in the melted chocolate and cocoa and continue stirring until you have a creamy chocolate mousse. Fill the chocolate mousse quickly into glasses and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Note: Cold fruits and lip warm chocolate can be mixed well, if the chocolate is too hot the consistency suffers!
5. Decorate and serve Chocolate Mousse
While the chocolate mousse stays in the refrigerator and becomes firm, there is time to dedicate yourself to the decoration and additions to the mousse.
Some ideas and tips for decoration:
- Strawberries: Place a few halved strawberries on the solid chocolate mousse.
- Mint: Put the mint twigs into the chocolate mousse and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.
- Nuts: Nuts, Pistachio chips Pistachio or almond flakes or roasted almond flakes
- Pomegranate Seeds: Cut a pomegranate in half with a knife and in a bowl with cold water (pomegranate dipped in water), roll out the seeds. This is quick, the white fibres float on the surface and the seeds sink to the bottom.
- Orange Fillets: I love to add orange fillets to my desserts, the acidity is pleasant and refreshing. At the same time, orange fillets look wonderful. I put the orange fillets in a fruit salad with this dessert, which I served with the chocolate mousse. I show you how to prepare the orange fillets in a video:
6. Recipe vegan Chocolate Mousse
Finally my recipe for this delicious vegan chocolate dessert, I think you’ll like it!
- 1 bar dark chocolate 150 g
- 4 pc bananas cold!
- 4 pc Avocados variety Hass or other soft, ripe avocados - cold
- 2 cl lemon juice
- 4 sachet vanilla sugar
- 1-2 tbs cocoa more cocoa, more powerful in taste!
- 2 pc fresh oranges
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint
- 1 pc pomegranate
- 2-4 pc strawberries
- 1 tbs Pistachios chopped or almond slivers, almond flakes, usw.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces, melt and prepare for stirring.
- Squeeze the banana with a fork and place in a mixing bowl.
- Halve the avocado and add the pulp to the banana.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla sugar.
- Stir quickly with the mixer, add melted chocolate and prepare a creamy chocolate mousse.
- Pour the chocolate mousse into glasses and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Decorate and serve the chocolate mousse according to your wishes and tips in the article.
7. Calories vegan Chocolate Mousse
8. Other Recipes for Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Creamchocolate creme as dessert
chocolate mousse with Bimenthol candy, reminds on the well known After Eight taste