Today I show you my recipe tuna noodles with garlic. This is a wonderful and simple pasta, ready cooked in less than 30 minutes.
I like this tuna pasta because it tastes so delicious. Pasta and garlic, peperoncino and tuna, with fresh parsley, this simple combination is a hammer.
The tuna noodles are suitable for various occasions. In the evening for your loved ones, when friends come to visit, you can prepare the dish well and that means pure relaxation in the kitchen.
The recipe accompanies you while cooking yourself… You will find a photo of every step of the preparation. Conjure up a delicious fish pasta on your table today!
Questions to the recipe I answer gladly over the comment function at the end of the side. I wish you good luck and a good appetite!
1. Arrange tuna noodles wonderfully
In the recipe below you will find the ingredients and preparation prepared step by step. Here I’ll give you some inspiration for preparing the noodles. I chose Farfalle for this recipe, I like the shape of the pasta, it is so pleasing and pleasing to the eye. You can also prepare the pasta with spaghetti or penne, sometimes you have supplies in the house :-).
I discovered wonderful plates in the city, the colour turquoise reminded me of the sea and it goes perfectly with tuna.
2. Recipe Tuna Noodles
I’ll be happy if you try the recipe. If you have any questions about the preparation, please use the comment function.
- 1 pc red peppers
- 1 pc Zucchini optional
- 1 tsp oil
- 200 g Farfalle Penne, Spirali, Spagehtti are also good!
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 2 pinches sugar
- 2 pc garlic
- 1 tb olive oil
- 1 pc Anchovis-Filet ickled anchovy fillets
- 70 ml white wine oder prosecco
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 pinches black pepper
- 2 pinches brown sugar
- 3 pinches chili flakes
- 1 pc lemon I use the abrasion and the juice.
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 cans Tuna in oil
- 1 tb Roasted and salted pine nuts
- First put a large pot of water on the stove to boil the pasta. Then we take care of the decoration: Halve the red pepper, remove the seeds and wash it. Peel the pepper with a peeler or grill it briefly and then peel off the skin. You will find the instructions "Peeling peppers" linked at the end of the recipe.
- Cut the peeled peppers into thin strips and sauté briefly in a pan over high heat. Season with salt, pepper and a little sugar and caramelise. Then place in a bowl for later serving.
- Season the pasta cooking water with salt. The cooking water for the pasta may taste like sea water. Cook the farfalle until al dente, in the meantime prepare the sauce and the vegetables. Please don't be surprised, I forgot to photograph the farfalle, so I show Penne as a picture.
- Prepare the sauce for the tuna noodles: Peel the garlic cloves and cut into fine cubes. Do not press the garlic, as it will become bitter in taste. Add some olive oil, garlic cubes and anchovy fillet to the pan. Brown the garlic briefly over high heat until light brown, the anchovies disintegrate and give the sauce its typical Italian flavour.
- Now quickly deglaze the sauce with white wine and broth and bring to the boil. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, chilli flakes and a little lemon dust.
- Add the finely sliced parsley and the tuna from the tin with the oil to the sauce and mix carefully. Add the lemon juice to the sauce and refine as desired.
- Pour off the farfalle and drain well. Add the pasta to the sauce and mix.
- Arrange the pasta on warm plates, add the prepared vegetables and serve sprinkled with pine nuts.
3. Seasonal Tips and Cooking Tips for DishesYou can combine the tuna pasta with spinach or wild garlic. Simply cook the washed and dried spinach/wild garlic in the sauce for a short time. You can also add wild garlic pesto to the dish, then please leave out the parsley. The tuna noodles also taste cold or lukewarm as noodle salad... Simply mix the remaining pasta with rocket salad or a colourful salad mixture. Season the pasta salad with white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and olive oil. You can add mushrooms to the pasta: Fry fresh chanterelles, porcini mushrooms, mushrooms or herb mushrooms in an extra pan and add them to the pasta. In spring, fried, young garlic is a good taste stopper: You can recognize young garlic by its green shoots: I like to use the oil from the canned tuna for this preparation for the sauce. The valuable omega-3 fatty acids contained in the tuna and in the oil migrate into the dish. Omega-3 fatty acids are particularly healthy! I will show you step by step how to peel the paprika, red peppers in an extra article.
3. Calories Tuna Noodles with Garlic
4. Other recipes with tunaTuna steak with vegetables - Low Carb
Tuna salad with spinach and apple - Low Carb
Tuna Salad with Romana Salad, Tomatoes, Avocado and Egg
Spaghetti with tuna and asparagus
Pasta salad with tuna with vegan and vegetarian variation
Tuna Pasta with Basil and Tomatoes
Nizza Salad - Salad Nicoise
Tuna spread with herbs and vegetables