OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I show you my recipe Pork Fillet in the Oven. The recipe is super practical, you can prepare the filet and the side dishes directly in the oven!
The pork fillet or pork tenderloin is one of the most popular pieces of meat and promises a tender taste experience. This dish is low carb and ideal for the guest kitchen.
Please buy organic meat to do yourself and your loved ones something good. Now you’re ready to go, I wish you good luck and a good appetite…
1. How to Roast pork tenderloin properly
Let the butcher or butcher clean the pork filet for you. Remove the silver skin from the fillet.
So nothing can stand in the way of the tender taste experience more.
Before the pork fillet comes into the oven please sauté briefly… This gives the meat a roasted aroma and an appetizing colour.
1.1 Fry pork fillet step by step
- So that it goes faster I cut the fillet with this preparation into medallions. These are slices about 2.5 cm thick.
- Heat a coated, large pan and provide some oil.
- Dab the pork fillet pieces dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the oil into the pan and fry the pork fillet medallions briefly on all sides for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pieces of pork tenderloin from the pan and place at the ready.
Take the medallions out of the pan so that they do not become dry. Place the fillet pieces on a cold plate.
2. Preparing vegetables for pork fillet in the oven
You can use the following vegetables as side dishes for this dish:
- Peppers yellow, red, green
- cocktail tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 220°C hot air. Lay a sheet of 40 cm aluminium foil per portion. Cut the vegetables into 2-3 mm thick slices so that they cook quickly.
Place the vegetables on the matt side of the aluminium foil. Season the vegetables with salt, pepper and thyme and sprinkle with a little olive oil.
Put the aluminium foil packs in the oven. The vegetables should brown nicely, so I do not close the aluminium foil. Set the alarm to 25 minutes.
At the end of the cooking time, add the prepared, already fried pork fillet pieces. Set the alarm clock to 8 minutes…
3. Sauce with pork fillet and vegetables
As a sauce for pork fillet from the oven I recommend a homemade pesto.
For making basil pesto yourself there is an extra contribution.
Otherwise a look at my grill BBQ sauces is worthwhile, you will surely find something suitable.
Quick sauce: Mix 2 tbsp. Italian frozen herb mixture with olive oil, season with salt and pepper…
4. Recipe pork fillet in the oven
NOW you are well prepared, following my recipe with exact ingredients. I wish you good luck. I look forward to a comment from you!
- 500 g pork fillet
- 3 pinches salt I use Himalayan salt
- 3 pinches pepper For this dish I use black pepper.
- 6 tbs olive oil
- 1 pc garlic Add 1/2 clove of garlic per packet!
- 800 g paprika peppers
- 1 bunch basil
- 20 pc olives
- 4 tbs pine nuts
- 4 tbsp capers
- some fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C hot air.
- Clean the pork fillet from the butcher and let it clean. Wash the meat, dab dry and cut into 2-3 cm thick medallions. Season the meat with salt and pepper and fry on all sides in a hot pan with a little oil for 2 minutes. Remove the meat from the pan and place it in the pan.
- Peel and finely dice the garlic and provide the garlic. Cut the peppers in half, remove the stalk and seeds, wash and cut into strips. Wash and prepare the basil. Prepare 4 sheets of 30 cm long aluminium foil.
- Lay out the aluminium foil sheets. Place the vegetables on the aluminium foil. Please use the matt side! Spread the garlic on the vegetables, add the pine nuts, capers, olives and basil.
- Season the entire preparation from above with salt and pepper, then flip up the aluminium foil slightly and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- To prepare a sauce, please see the article above...
- After 25 minutes, add the prepared, fried pieces of pork fillet to the vegetables and cook for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Place the pork fillet from the oven on a plate in aluminium foil and serve quickly.
5. Calories of pork fillet from the oven
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Low Carb Recipes
- Main Courses Recipes
- Meat Recipes
- Mediterranean Recipes
- Pork Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German