Today I’ll show you my Noodle Salad recipe for Children. I’ve thought of something special, let you get carried away to cooking it yourself.
The preparation time is about 35 minutes, so it’s fast and twice as much fun.
I wish you good luck and a good appetite!
1. Use colorful Farfalle
I have put extra vegetables in the dish, that is healthy and brings a wonderful blaze of color on the plate.
Vegetables hidden… tastes good!
I use colourful pasta from the Italian speciality shop so that the children have fun.
Usually the colorful pasta is colored with beetroot juice, spinach, saffron and ink from the squid.
You can make this a theme at the table and turn it into a culinary experience. Ink not only for the fountain pen 🙂
You can also choose gluten-free pasta and various shapes.
2. Popular Noodle Shapes
The following classic varieties are ideal…
- Chickpea Casarecce
- Chickpea Rotini
Per gli adulti ho aggiunto un ingrediente segreto, questa insalata di pasta rende tutti felici 🙂
3. Secret Ingredient for Adults
So that this court really makes everyone happy, I have considered another secret ingredient.
As topping you can put either North Sea crabs, shrimps or smoked tofu on top. So children and adults are happy!
4. Recipe Noodle Salad
Now you are well prepared and will find the following step-by-step instructions for photos. Have fun and enjoy it!
- 200-300 g Farfalle I have used colorful pasta
- 1 tbs salt For the pasta water
- 8 pc cocktail tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 pinches black pepper
- 6 pc peppers I use small, colorful...
- 2 pc carrots
- 1 pc courgette
- 1/2 pc cucumber
- 1 bunch basil
- 60-80 g Parmesan
- 150 g crabs or smoked tofu
- 60 ml olive oil
- 6 pinches chili or cayenne pepper
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the pasta water to the boil. Season the water with salt, it may taste like sea water!
- Cook the pasta until almost soft, drain and cool under cold running water.
- Wash and halve the tomatoes.
- Brown the tomatoes with a little oil in a coated pan. Season with salt, pepper and a little sugar and place in a bowl.
- Alternatively you can caramelize whole tomatoes in a pan with the cream Brulee burner.
- Halve the peppers, remove seeds and cut into strips.
- Fry the prepared pieces of pepper in a pan with a little oil and let them take their colour. Season with salt, pepper and a little sugar.
- Peel the carrots, halve lengthwise and cut into thin slices. Then boil in a little water, seasoned with salt and a little sugar until soft.
- Mix all the prepared ingredients in a bowl. Add plenty of finely chopped basil, grate some Parmesan finely and fold in with the olive oil.
- Serve pasta salad and decorate with parmesan and basil.
- Alternatively the Topping with North Sea crabs or with Tofu for adults, or to the trying for the children supplement. Enjoy your meal!
5. Calories and Nutritional Values
6. More IdeasTuna noodles with garlic, parsley and peperoncino
Spaghetti with tuna and asparagus
Noodle salad with tuna with vegan and vegetarian variation