My now following recipe Muffins with Chocolate is something for little and big mouths. The chocolate muffins are filled with chocolate pieces and taste delicious. Freshly baked and served with whipped cream the chocolate fans will cheer.
You can control the chocolate taste with more or less cocoa and pieces of chocolate. Use dark or milk chocolate to taste. The higher the quality of the chocolate, the better the muffin.
For the preparation I recommend the use of a muffin tin and muffin paper moulds. This way the muffins can be easily loosened and get the desired shape.
I wish you all the best and would be happy if you share the article on Facebook.
1. Recipe Chocolate Muffins
- 160 g Butter I use room warm soft butter.
- 3 pc eggs
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 100 g brown sugar
- 80 ml milk or soy milk I also like to use almond or oat milk.
- 1/2 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 240 g flour
- 2 tsp baking pow
- 2 pinch salt
- 60 g dark cocoa powder I like very dark and oily Dutch cocoa.
- 80 g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven at 190°C hot air. Cover the muffin tray with paper moulds.Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar for 4 minutes.
- Add the soft butter, cocoa powder, sieved flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour the dough into the muffin cups. Break the chocolate into pieces the size of thumbnails and place the chocolate pieces in the middle of the dough and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chocolate muffins from the mould, leave to cool on a plate or tray and arrange as desired. Combine the muffins with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. In winter you can serve an orange salad with the small cakes.
2. Chocolate Muffin TipsAdd fresh whipped cream to the muffins. Alternatively, crown your muffin with a frosting or topping of 150g Nutella, 130g hardened coconut fat, 100g whipped cream and 50g icing sugar. The Nutella Cupcake recipe shows you the details for a chocolaty cupcake.
3. Other thematically matching RecipesBlueberry muffins
Lemon muffins Hearty tomato olive muffins
Hearty bacon onion muffins Cupcakes recipes