My recipe Lemon Muffins I show you here. The muffins with lemon are deliciously refreshing. The sweet and sour taste composition is especially tasty on warm days.
The small cakes are quickly prepared and practical when guests come for tea or coffee at short notice. As a host you have a slim leg with homemade cakes 😉
For the preparation, I recommend the use of a muffin tin and muffin paper moulds. This way the muffins can be easily loosened and get the desired shape.
I wish you all the best and would be happy if you share the article on Facebook.
1. Recipe Lemon Muffins
- 150 g Butter I use room warm soft butter.
- 4 pc eggs
- 2 packet vanilla sugar
- 150 g brown sugar
- 2 pc lemon (abrasion and juice)
- 150 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 4 tbs lemon juice I add the juice by the spoonful and look at the consistency, it should not become too liquid!
- Preheat oven at 190°C hot air. Cover the muffin tray with paper moulds.Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar for 4 minutes.
- Add the soft butter, lemon juice, lemon dust, sieved flour, baking powder and salt and mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour the dough into the muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lemon muffins from the mould and leave to cool on a plate or tray.Mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice and brush the lemon muffins with it.
2. Lemon Muffins Tips for SeasonCombine the muffins with fresh seasonal fruits: strawberries, blueberries, cherries... Add a fruit salad to the small cakes. In winter and towards Christmas you can add a cinnamon glaze to the lemon muffins.
3. Other thematically matching RecipesBlueberry muffins
Chocolate muffins Hearty tomato olive muffins
Hearty bacon onion muffins Cupcakes recipe