OTHER LANGUAGES: German
My Fruit Muesli recipe I show you today in the post. Here you will find suggestions for your own favourite muesli – plus a short cooking video with professional cooking tips. It will be creative and exciting.
A tasty muesli with fruits gives you a healthy turbo start into the day. This fills your stomach and satisfies your hunger until lunch break. You will then no longer need the roll from the canteen.
In the video Preparing fruit muesli I show you everything step by step.
Try to imitate me – good success…
1. Healthy Fruit Muesli
A fruit muesli contains lots of fiber, vitamins and proteins. I like to prepare my muesli from a part of fresh fruit and a part of dried fruit. Seasonal fruit varieties are particularly suitable for fresh fruit. I like apples, pears and apricots very much. Depending on the season, berries such as blueberries and raspberries are an absolute highlight in fruit muesli. I add goji berries, dates and figs according to availability.
2. Orange Filets for Breakfast Fruit Muesli
I like orange fillets very much in muesli, it looks delicious and tastes good. Here are my two videos about peeling oranges and filleting oranges:
Video Peel oranges to filet oranges:
Video Prepare orange fillets:
3. Nuts for the Muesli
A good muesli contains nuts, which support the efficiency with thinking and with concentrated work.
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
You can add nuts to your muesli either whole or ground
Muesli with yoghurt and fruit – it tastes delicious and makes you fit!
4. Muesli with or without dairy Products
You can prepare your muesli with milk, yoghurt, soy milk or soy yoghurt. Orange juice brings a gentle acidity to the muesli and thus variety to the plate.
5. Put Muesli together yourself
As a base for your muesli you use oat flakes or spelt flakes and supplemented with linseed or Chia seeds. Such a muesli is tasty and sophisticated, at the same time quickly prepared and tasty. For sweetening I like to use honey or maple syrup, fresh mint tastes excellent in muesli.
No fresh mint at hand? Tip: Sprinkle some mint from a tea bag on your muesli!
6. Cooking Video Fruits Muesli
In the cooking video I show the example of the fruit muesli preparation step by step.
7. Fruit Muesli Recipe
Following my fruit muesli recipe with all ingredients. My insider tip: Rub some fresh ginger into the muesli, this gives the right taste kick, is healthy and promotes digestion.
- 250 ml Joghurt
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- any apple
- any banana
- some dates
- some blueberries
- any Kiwi
- 100 g granola
- any peppermint tea
- Mix the yoghurt, cum milk yoghurt or soy yoghurt with a little lemon juice and maple syrup and make available.
- Cut the various fruits into bite-sized strips or pieces according to the season.
- Cut the berries in half or leave them whole and arrange everything in a circle in the plate.
- Sprinkle the muesli in the middle of the plate and sprinkle with the prepared yoghurt.
- Serve the muesli refined to taste with maple syrup and some peppermint tea.
8. Fruits Muesli Nutritional values
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Breakfast & Brunch
- Recipes with Cooking Videos from Thomas Sixt
OTHER LANGUAGES: German