Today I’ll show you my recipe for asparagus salad with strawberries. This is a wonderful dish because green asparagus with strawberries harmonizes perfectly.
Green asparagus is twice the fun in the kitchen. It tastes great and is prepared very quickly, because the green asparagus can only be peeled briefly on the underside.
I cook the asparagus briefly after preparation, then the asparagus is put into the grill pan.
As a secret ingredient to the asparagus with strawberries I have chosen balsamic vinegar. I cook the balsamic vinegar briefly in a pot at high heat. The reduced balsamic vinegar is then a balsamic ice cream. This “thick” balsamico sauce tastes very strong and hardly melts on the plate, harmonizes perfectly with strawberries and asparagus.
The asparagus salad with strawberries is a great starter. Surprise your guests and your loved ones with this dish. Good luck! If you have any questions, please use the comment function at the bottom of this page.
1. Salad with Asparagus and Strawberries
- 200 g strawberries I like to use regional strawberries!
- 1 bunch green asparagus
- pepper I like to use pepper black or green
- brown sugar
- lemon juice
- oliv oil
- 120 ml Balsamico I like to use 10 years old balsamico
- 2-4 pc strawberries
- some mint I use fresh mint.
- The ingredients ready: Strawberries briefly wash and dry, green asparagus wash and peel at the bottom, remaining ingredients ready to hand.
- Cook the green, peeled asparagus in boiling water seasoned with salt, pepper, sugar and olive oil until al dente and then drain.
- Place the balsamic vinegar in a pot and reduce by half over a high heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Be careful, the balsamic vinegar is very hot.
- Grill the asparagus in a ribbed grill pan at high heat until firm to the bite. Season the asparagus with salt, pepper and a little sugar. Remove the asparagus from the pan.
- Cut asparagus and strawberries for the salad. Make some extra strawberries available for caramelising. Place a few asparagus tips for decoration.
- Put the asparagus and strawberries in a bowl and add the lemon juice.
- Season asparagus and strawberries with salt, pepper and sugar. You can use green pepper instead of black or white pepper! Add a little olive oil and prepare the asparagus-strawberry salad for serving.
- Halve some strawberries to caramelise.
- Place the halved strawberries with the cut surface in brown sugar and then in a pan to caramelize.
- Quickly caramelise the prepared strawberries with the cream Brûlée burner.
- Serve asparagus salad with strawberries: Use a sideboard ring. Drain the marinated asparagus and strawberries well, then place in the ring. Pull the asparagus tips through the rest of the marinade and add to it. Place the balsamic ice cream on the plate with a spoon.
- Remove the ring, add the mint and add the caramelized strawberries. Serve quickly. Enjoy your meal!
2. Calories and Nutritional Values
3. Other Ideas for Asparagus and StrawberriesGoat cheese salad recipe with asparagus and strawberries
Quinoa salad recipe with asparagus and strawberries
Couscous salad recipe with mint, asparagus, strawberries and leaf salads
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Asparagus Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Current and New Recipes
- Gluten-Free Starters Recipes
- Low Carb Recipes
- Low Carb Salads Recipes
- Quick Meals
- Salad Starters Recipes
- Salads Recipes
- Seasonal Ingredients Recipes
- Starters & Appetizers
- Strawberries Recipes
- Vegetarian Appetizers
- Vegetarian Recipes