Italian Rice Salad
Recipe Italian rice salad with plenty of vegetables. Recipe with tips from professional chef Thomas Sixt.
Servings: 2 Persons
- 1/2 pc Zucchini
- 1/2 pc eggplant
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 6 pc cocktail tomatoes
- 8 pc black and green olives
- 4 pc bell peppers Pepperoni in a glass
- 15 pc capers
- 2 pc anchovies
- 2 twigs basil fresh
- 150 g Cooked rice firm to the bite Cooked rice firm to the bite
- 1 cup Peas from the can or TK short steamed Attention: Deep-frozen peas should be boiled/blanched briefly.
- some Chili
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar/white wine vinegar
- black pepper
For the rice salad, cut the eggplant and zucchini into slices and sauté in a pan or wok with a little sunflower oil.
Cut the tomatoes in half and prepare them, cut the olives into rings, add the pepperoni and capers to the tomatoes.
Crush the anchovies with a fork and add to the tomatoes together with the chopped basil.
Mix the fried courgettes and aubergines with the other prepared ingredients, rice and peas. Season the rice salad with vegetables, salt, pepper, chilli, olive oil and red wine vinegar.