Make delicious, dark, chocolaty truffles yourself Discover punch balls made from cake leftovers and the variety of Christmas rum ball chocolates.
Servings: 40 Pieces
Coconut Mass with Chocolate
- 2-3 tbs brown rum For the children version I use rum aroma!
- 200-250 g powdered sugar/ iced sugar I like to use a little less sugar.
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 1 pc lemon I use the abrasion and the juice.
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbs starch
- 200 g soft coconut fat
- 50 g walnuts I use optionally for binding!
- 50 g cacao
- 1-2 EL cacao to roll around with!
- 1 Pck. vanilla sugar
- 1-2 EL chocolate flakes
Mix the rum, icing sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon grater, lemon juice and salt in a bowl. Dissolve the ingredients, at Christmas time you can add gingerbread spice or cinnamon.
Stir in the cornflour, soft coconut fat, grated walnuts and cocoa and chill for 30 minutes.
Portion the mixture and form balls, then roll in a mixture of cocoa and vanilla sugar or in chocolate shavings.
You can store the praline mass in the refrigerator for several days and shape it into balls as needed.
I always place the finished pralines in praline cuffs so that they are easier to serve.
5. Calories and Nutritional Values
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 396
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 31g194%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
6. Further Recommendations