OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Here I present you my fine and fast recipe Wild Garlic Soup with Fish and Vegetables.
This recipe is a delicious variation of my recipe Wild Garlic Soup.
I found the wild garlic for this delicious soup in the forest myself. Already when picking, the wild garlic smells intensively and tastily of fresh garlic. You can find bear’s garlic from March to June in the deciduous forest.
From the forest directly into the kitchen and into the soup – fresher and better it doesn’t get!
Have fun cooking and a good appetite!
- 1. Wild Garlic Soup with Vegetables and Fish – the Ingredients
- 2. Wild Garlic Soup with Fish and Vegetables – The Preparation
- 3. Recipe Wild Garlic Soup with fresh Wild Garlic, Fish and Vegetables
- 4. Calories Wild Garlic Soup with Fish and Vegetables, Nutritional Values
- 5. More delicious Soup Recipes
1. Wild Garlic Soup with Vegetables and Fish – the Ingredients
Here the ingredients and shopping list for a successful bear’s garlic soup with fish and vegetable insert
- Fresh bear’s garlic from the forest or bear’s garlic from the fresh market of your confidence
- Sea fish such as monkfish, redfish, cod, hake
- Freshwater fish like freshwater catfish, pikeperch, salmon, eel
- Onions or shallots
- White wine
- Vegetable broth
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg, cayenne pepper
When collecting wild garlic yourself, remember the classic characteristics of wild garlic:
Recognise wild garlic: Lanceolate relatively large leaves, white star-shaped small flowers blooming in loose umbels. The most important characteristic is the distinctive garlic-like smell of the plant.
2. Wild Garlic Soup with Fish and Vegetables – The Preparation
I have divided the preparation of the soup into 4 steps for you:
- Prepare a basic soup with vegetables, white wine, broth and cream..
- Let the pieces of fish and vegetables draw in a part of the basic soup.
- Remove the briefly cooked vegetable insert for serving. Foam up the other part of the basic soup with the roughly chopped wild garlic leaves. Leave a part of the potatoes in it so that the soup becomes creamy.
- Serve in hot plates and decorate with wild garlic blossoms or slightly finely chopped wild garlic leaves.
Add the wild garlic leaves when mixing. This turns the bear’s garlic soup nice and green. The wild garlic turns grey when cooked for a long time.
This preparation method makes sense if you find a lot of wild garlic and prepare it for stock. The recipe below shows you the direct processing of bear’s garlic into a fast bear’s garlic soup with fish and vegetables.
The videos I have built in for you in the following.
Creamy vegetable soup with fine fish and firm vegetable pieces makes a delicious green Chef Wild Garlic Soup!
2.1 Wild Garlic Pesto Cooking Video
Here is the easy step by step guide for wild garlic pesto:
2.2. Wild Garlic Soup Cooking Video
Make your own wild garlic soup, that’s what I’ll show you in the following cooking video:
3. Recipe Wild Garlic Soup with fresh Wild Garlic, Fish and Vegetables
Now let yourself be inspired by my recipe. You will find a photo at every step of the preparation. I wish you good luck – that the gods of the kitchen are with you 😉
OTHER LANGUAGES: German