OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I show you my new recipe Hollandaise. Please read on quickly, this preparation method makes the Hollandaise 100 percent sure to succeed.
The sauce hollandaise generally goes well with asparagus, it goes well with steamed vegetables, serve this sauce with fish and shrimps as well.
In the video Prepare Hollandaise Sauce I show you everything step by step.
I wish you good luck! Please share this recipe with your friends…
- 1. Make your own Hollandaise Sauce with special Tips from professional Cook
- 2. How to prepare Reduction for classic Sauce Hollandaise
- 3. How to prepare the Hollandaise Sauce over the Water Bath
- 4. Sauce Hollandaise simple, here’s the trick!
- 5. Cooking Video Sauce Hollandaise
- 6. Discover here more Articles and Recipes for Sauce Hollandaise
- 7. Great Recipe for Sauce Hollandaise. Easy to cook yourself.
- 8. Calories Sauce Hollandaise
1. Make your own Hollandaise Sauce with special Tips from professional Cook
In addition to heated butter and fresh egg yolks, the so-called reduction is the most important component of the Hollandaise sauce. The reduction brings the special and deep taste into the sauce and I therefore write about it in more detail.
2. How to prepare Reduction for classic Sauce Hollandaise
Finely dice a shallot, add white wine, some water and vinegar, herbs and spices such as parsley, tarragon, bay leaf and peppercorns. Put all ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil and boil over low heat for about 15 minutes (reduce). That’s right! Hence the name reduction.
3. How to prepare the Hollandaise Sauce over the Water Bath
The classic preparation of hollandaise takes place in a water bath. For this you heat water in a pot to approx. 80°C. Then place a matching stainless steel bowl in the pot. Put the egg yolks and the reduction in the water bath bowl and whip the egg yolks with the help of a snow beater. The egg yolks are beaten not only from left to right but in the shape of an eight. The heat and the air give the sauce its wonderful volume. Little by little you can now add the hot butter, please continue beating vigorously with a whisk, first add a little butter slowly in a jet and make sure that butter and egg yolk bind well together. If the sauce has already absorbed a little more butter, you can add the remaining butter more quickly.
4. Sauce Hollandaise simple, here’s the trick!
Let’s get to the real reason for this article, the preparation of a simple sauce Hollandaise. The idea is – I exclude sources of error and use modern kitchen equipment. The trick to the preparation is already something for clever: We let the kitchen machine do the beating, instead of the water bath the beating bowl of the kitchen machine is heated before in the oven at 90°C sufficiently in the oven. The yolks, the reduction and the tempered butter (90°C) previously prepared.
5. Cooking Video Sauce Hollandaise
Here the cooking video to my sauce Hollandaise, accompanying the recipe, absolutely sure to succeed!
6. Discover here more Articles and Recipes for Sauce Hollandaise
Saving or preparing Hollandaise sauce with a hand blender
Bernaise sauce and derivatives of the classic Hollandaise sauce
Prepare hollandaise sauce in ThermomixSauce Hollandaise im Thermomix zubereiten
7. Great Recipe for Sauce Hollandaise. Easy to cook yourself.
OTHER LANGUAGES: German