OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Here I show you my recipe to prepare Salmon in the Oven – this is a simple variant of fish preparation that tastes delicious!
You are looking for a simple fish dish for the end of the day or when guests come? Then you have come to the right place.
I will teach you how to prepare salmon fillets with many photos and professional cooking tips. I like this dish because it is so honest and down-to-earth.
Now let yourself be carried away to cooking yourself, I wish you a lot of fun and good success! Questions to the recipe I answer gladly over the comment function at the end of the side.
1. Prepare Salmon in the Oven
First, I’ve prepared a short summary of the fish in the oven thing for you. Get an overview…
- Buy fresh salmon fillet or thaw frozen fish overnight in the fridge.
- Prepare the side dishes for the fish, today this is a mushroom-courgette-vegetable and tomato-rice.
- Preheat the oven at 120-130°C hot air.
- Wash the raw fish fillet under running cold water and dry.
- Skin and prepare the fish fillet… no worries… I’ll show you below.
- Place the prepared fish fillets in the oven dishes, turn in salt, pepper, thyme and olive oil.
- Once the side dishes are ready, place the prepared fish fillets in the oven and cook gently for 20-25 minutes.
Are you wondering about the low temperature? I like to cook fish at this temperature in the oven, it is a gentle preparation and the apartment does not smell of it.
Prepare fish fillet in the oven at low temperature – it does not smell and tastes excellent!
Tip for the guest kitchen: Get enough oven forms, you can serve fish and side dishes directly in them. I used moulds with a diameter of about 20 cm, you can put a lot of them in the oven!
2. Salmon Side Sides in the Oven
Here are some ideas for great and simple side dishes to this fish dish…
- Asparagus salad
- Green asparagus
- White asparagus
- Parsley potatoes
- Potatoes with nut butter
- Puree: Potato puree, celery puree, Jerusalem artichoke puree
- Zucchini vegetables
- Roasted mushrooms such as mushrooms, chanterelles, porcini mushrooms
- Cucumber salad with dill
- Tomato rice
- Safran risotto
The oven fish tastes delicious with a fresh baguette and olive oil.
3. Salmon in the Oven Recipe
Following my instructions with step by step photos and exact ingredients. If you have any questions, please contact me via the comment function.
OTHER LANGUAGES: German