OTHER LANGUAGES: German
In winter and summer, I love vegetables. I particularly like the aromatic Mediterranean grill or oven vegetables. When I have guests, I would like to make EVERYONE happy. All guests should be delighted with my finger food and the vegetarian and vegan tastes should also come to a tasty snack and not go out empty. The great thing is, these Mediterranean vegetable appetizers love ALL. So let me invite you to get to know the uncomplicated and quick preparation for my roasted vegetable snacks and simply imitate me. Who wants to be even faster: Here it goes – swiftly – to the recipe Mediterranean grilled vegetables as finger food…
- 1. Prepare Mediterranean grilled Vegetables
- 2. Grill Mediterranean Vegetables in the Oven
- 3. The Mediterranean Vegetables are ready, quick Side Dish or Finger Food…
- 4. Final: The Composition of your Mediterranean Vegetarian Fingerfoods
- 5. Recipe Mediterranean Vegetables as Vegetarian Fingerfood
- 6. Nutritional Values and Calories Mediterranean Vegetables as Mediterranean Vegetarian Fingerfood
1. Prepare Mediterranean grilled Vegetables
Now it’s time to clean and cut the vegetables. Choose some nice vegetables. Here are some suggestions from me:
- red bell pepper
- red onions or vegetable onions
- green asparagus
- firm tomatoes
- fresh garlic
Let your imagination run wild, but it should be a bit Mediterranean 😉
Important note: Cut the vegetables to size so that they can cook and grill just as well in the oven.
Season your vegetables with great Mediterranean herbs like rosemary, thyme, basil. Add some salt and freshly ground pepper. You can leave the garlic cloves whole.
2. Grill Mediterranean Vegetables in the Oven
The time has come: You put your vegetables in the roaster or in the oven. It will take a while and you will bake and grill it…
During this time you can prepare your slices of bread perfectly. Cut a baguette, a ciabatta or other suitable bread. The slices should not get too big. It’s supposed to be a Mediterranean vegetable finger food.
Place the slices on a baking tray and sprinkle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. The Mediterranean Vegetables are ready, quick Side Dish or Finger Food…
Your vegetables are now finely cooked and grilled and you can take them out of the oven.
The stove is now free. Also roast your homemade crostini lightly brown in the oven.
4. Final: The Composition of your Mediterranean Vegetarian Fingerfoods
Now you’re almost there. For a great presentation of the snacks on a plate or individual plates, place pleasant portions of each roasted slice of bread that you have previously rubbed with a fresh clove of garlic for the bite.
Tip: Mix dried tomatoes or olives into the vegetables. This gives an extra taste kick!
Doesn’t that look great?
5. Recipe Mediterranean Vegetables as Vegetarian Fingerfood
Here now my recipe Mediterranean vegetables as a side dish or vegetarian finger food, have fun trying and tasting.
OTHER LANGUAGES: German