OTHER LANGUAGES: German
A turkey schnitzel tastes delicious and can be prepared on the table in a short time. My video with little preparation takes less than 10 minutes. In this article I answer questions about frying turkey schnitzel, give tips and of course there is my turkey schnitzel recipe with cooking video instructions. You can find the turkey schnitzel recipe at the end of this page. I would be happy if you cook it up and share it with your friends on Facebook. Good luck!
- 1. Fry Turkey Escalope
- 2. Naturally roasted Turkey Schnitzel
- 3. Roast breaded Turkey Schnitzel
- 4. Roast Turkey Escalope – Temperature
- 5. Fry Turkey Schnitzel with Butter or Oil?
- 6. Turkey Schnitzel as Diet Dish
- 7. Cooking Video to fry Turkey Schnitzel
- 8. My Recipe for Turkey Schnitzel with Basil, Cheese and Vegetables
- 9. Roasting Time of the Turkey Schnitzel
- 10. Calories (kcal) Turkey Escalope with Vegetables, Herbs, Cheese, Pine Nuts
1. Fry Turkey Escalope
The turkey schnitzel is cut from the turkey breast, it is very lean meat and must be fried briefly or generally cooked briefly. Low-fat meat unfortunately tends to dry out and nobody wants a dry schnitzel on their plate. The more evenly the meat is cut, up to 1 cm thick, the better the result when roasting. To the question: How long do turkey escalopes fry? – At the end of this page, I’ll give you some tips on the recipe.
2. Naturally roasted Turkey Schnitzel
Roasted naturally means: without breading, the schnitzel is usually seasoned only with salt and pepper, before or during or after roasting. Then fried with little fat or completely without fat on both sides. In the video I show the roast without fat which already goes in the direction of grilling. The seasoning of natural schnitzel can be extended: A little sweet paprika shortly before serving, herbs like thyme and rosemary, there are almost no limits to your imagination, I like to gratinate my turkey schnitzel with some cheese.
3. Roast breaded Turkey Schnitzel
Since I have published the currently most detailed manual on breaded schnitzel on the Internet, I refer here to my article Wiener Schnitzel. There I show all tricks of the professional cooks which are known to me at present. There is also a new article how to bread turkey schnitzel which summarizes everything briefly and concisely for you.
4. Roast Turkey Escalope – Temperature
The temperature for frying turkey escalope should be very high. Please preheat the pan well so that the meat frys and does not boil! I show this step by step in the cooking video below. The pan is hot enough when a drop of water dances on the surface of the pan.
5. Fry Turkey Schnitzel with Butter or Oil?
Butter is not suitable for frying at high temperatures and burns. The butter would have to be clarified before frying. This is shown in another article. Therefore, please use clarified butter, coconut fat, sunflower oil or corn oil to fry turkey escalope.
6. Turkey Schnitzel as Diet Dish
Serve the lean, roasted meat on a diet day with lemon juice and a colourful leaf salad. This brings a good mood to the table and a colourful diet meal. Another variation is my recipe below, with steamed vegetables and basil.
7. Cooking Video to fry Turkey Schnitzel
8. My Recipe for Turkey Schnitzel with Basil, Cheese and Vegetables
OTHER LANGUAGES: German