OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Tasty ideas and recipes for fondue sauces are presented in this article. Here you’ll find a great summary and ideas on how to quickly prepare different fondue sauces from mayonnaise. YES! that’s a great thing because you can quickly conjure up delicious cold sauces on the table. Let yourself be inspired and enjoy the great sauces with fondue and raclette! Jump here directly to the recipe 8 fondue sauces!
- 1. Fondue Sauces based on Mayonnaise, also delicious for Raclette
- 2. Mayonnaise as Base Sauce and the 8 Fondue Sauces explained at the Chart
- 3. Mustard Sauce or Mustard Dip
- 4. Paprika Tomato Sauce or Dip
- 5. Herb Sauce or Herb Dip
- 6. Green Sauce or Green Dip
- 7. Remoulade Sauce
- 8. Tatar Sauce
- 9. Chantilly Sauce
- 10. Recipe for 8 Fondue Sauces in one go!
- 11. Calories 8 Fondue Sauces, the Nutritional Values at a Glance
1. Fondue Sauces based on Mayonnaise, also delicious for Raclette
The mayonnaise is a cold sauce and serves as a cold base sauce for many preparations. The preparation of the mayonnaise I already show in another article. The best way to prepare mayonnaise with the mixer . YES! That will certainly succeed. In the article you will also learn a lot about the popular mayo as well as tips for success.
Here is the video to make the mayonnaise yourself – see the link to the recipe for mayonnaise.
2. Mayonnaise as Base Sauce and the 8 Fondue Sauces explained at the Chart
In classical cuisine, mayonnaise is a cold basic oil sauce. The mayonnaise can be used to prepare many sauces and dips. These are ideal companions for fondue and raclette. See the diagram and the following information for each cold sauce with mayo. In the recipe below, the quantities are put together exactly:
3. Mustard Sauce or Mustard Dip
Mayonnaise with Dijon mustard or tarragon mustard and season with a little honey.
4. Paprika Tomato Sauce or Dip
Refine the mayonnaise with tomato paste and strips of red pepper.
5. Herb Sauce or Herb Dip
Refine mayonnaise with chopped herbs such as parsley, chervil, tarragon, chives, dill, herb mixtures from the freezer.
6. Green Sauce or Green Dip
Refine mayonnaise with sorrel, spinach leaves, cress, chervil, tarragon, parsley.
7. Remoulade Sauce
Mayonnaise is seasoned piquantly with gherkins, capers, anchovies, parsley, chervil, tarragon and mustard.
8. Tatar Sauce
Mayonnaise is refined with hard-boiled, chopped eggs and chives. Tip: For an even result: always chop boiled egg yolk and egg white extra finely.
9. Chantilly Sauce
The mayonnaise is seasoned with lemon juice and cayenne pepper, whipped cream is added or placed on top of the mayonnaise.
10. Recipe for 8 Fondue Sauces in one go!
First prepare the mayonnaise and then mix it with sour cream and créme fraîche. The amount is calculated for about 6-8 people at fondue or raclette. Portion the cold base sauce as 8 portions and prepare the 7 additional sauces for your fondue.
OTHER LANGUAGES: German