Today I show you the recipe Vegan Spread with Vegetables. The vegetarian and vegan cuisine is good for body and soul and the taste does not fall by the wayside!
I combine the vegan bread spread with zucchini, paprika, potatoes and herbs. This adds a lot of taste to the spread and it looks very delicious!
The preparation of this spread takes about 35 minutes. The spread goes well with snacks, you can prepare small sandwiches as finger food for your next party, or you can serve the vegan bread spread for breakfast.
Good success, I am happy about comments…
1. Vegan Bread Spread Shopping List
For homemade vegan bread spread with vegetables you need the following ingredients:
- vegan curd cheese, I like to use soy curd cheese
- peppers red, yellow, green
- salt and pepper
- fresh herbs like dill, parsley, marjoram, oregano, chives,…
- some oil for frying
Matching bread to taste: brown bread, farmhouse bread, grain bread, pumpernickel, baguette, toast, rye bread… the best tastes a homemade bread
You can find the exact amounts of ingredients further down on the page at the recipe vegan bread spread.
2. Prepare Bread Spread
Here some step by step photos for the preparation…
3. Recipe Vegan Bread Spread with Vegetables
The following is the recipe with exact ingredients.
Another hint for the binding of the bread spread:
Depending on the manufacturer, the soy quark is very liquid. You can then finely crush a few fried potato cubes with a fork and bind the spread with it.
Wish you every success and lots of fun with the preparation!
- 200-300 g soya quark
- 1 pc Zucchini
- 1 pc yellow pepper
- 1 pc red pepper
- 1 tsp oliv oil
- 2 pc potatoes
- 120 ml sun flower oil To fry the potato cubes
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 5 twigs Dill
- 2 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Put the soy curd in a bowl.
- Clean the courgettes and peppers and cut into fine cubes.
- Fry the vegetable cubes in a little olive oil in a pan at high heat for a short time and let cool.
- Add 3/4 of the vegetable cubes to the curd cheese, and prepare the remaining vegetable cubes for decoration.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into fine cubes.
- Fry the prepared potato cubes at 170°C for approx. 3 minutes, then allow to cool briefly and then allow to crisp during the second frying.
- Drain the fried potato cubes on a paper towel and season with salt. Add 3/4 of the prepared potato cubes to the soya quark, the remaining potato cubes to decorate.
- Finely chop the herbs and add to the soya quark. Season vegan vegetable spread with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and lemon juice and mix.
- Put vegan bread spread in a bowl and decorate or spread directly on bread and serve quickly.