OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Here I show you my recipe Tuna Salad Low Carb with spinach and apple. The delicious Low Carb salad is great fun and comes with all kinds of healthy ingredients on the table. Let yourself be inspired and conjure up a vitamin-rich, ingenious salad on your table.
Tuna salad – this is usually reminiscent of a salad with peppers and lots of vinegar. I have thought about it and prepared a recipe for eye and palate for you.
This salad fits wonderfully into the guest kitchen and it makes you and your loved ones happy! Good success…
1. Tuna Salad Low Carb
I like low carb dishes very much, but I’m always looking for a kick. If I’m honest, I just need a nice meal on my plate and a wonderful pleasure.
Losing weight is really fun with this salad!
Low Carb is quite simple in this case… The tuna fish puts a lot of protein on your plate, the other ingredients are only vegetables and fruit, all packed delicious.
Further tips on the recipe
- Instead of spinach use a colourful salad mix.
- Combine other vegetables such as asparagus, fried mushrooms or beetroot with salad.
- Use the oil of the canned tuna for the salad dressing, it contains many valuable Omega 3 fatty acids.
- You can replace honey with sweetener or birch sugar.
Here we go 🙂
2. Recipe Low Carb Tuna Salad
The following recipe shows you how to prepare the salad step by step with photos. Still have a question? Just write me via the comment function!
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5-6 pinches black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey Use sugar substitute for strict LOW Carb diet!
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, medium hot
- some Cayenne pepper
- 2 cans Tuna in oil
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g leaf spinach fresh
- 1 pinches radishes
- 3 pc celery stalks
- 1 pc apple
- 1 pc Zucchini
- 1 pc fennel
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pc cress
- 15 pc roasted almonds
- First put the white wine vinegar and the lemon juice in a large bowl. Then add salt, pepper, honey, mustard and chilli. For a good vinaigrette, always mix vinegar and spices first, so that a creamy dressing is formed when the oil is added.
- Open the tuna can and stir the oil into the salad dressing. Leave the tuna in the tin until serving. Add olive oil to the salad dressing to taste.
- Clean the spinach and remove the coarse stalks. Wash the spinach twice in plenty of cold water and spin dry.
- Cut radishes into Julienne shapes, celery into thin, elongated slices, the apple into thin slices and put all the ingredients for the prepared salad dressing in the bowl.
- Cut the zucchini and fennel into thin slices and fry them in a pan with the olive oil at high heat. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Marinate spinach, apple slices, celery slices and radishes with the salad dressing.
- Arrange the salad quickly, add the zucchini and fennel slices, add the tuna and serve decorated with cress and almonds.
3. Calorie Tuna Salad with Spinach and Apple
4. Other recipes with tunaTuna steak with vegetables - Low Carb
Tuna Salad with Romana Salad, Tomatoes, Avocado and Egg
Tuna noodles with garlic, parsley and peperoncino
Spaghetti with tuna and asparagus
Pasta salad with tuna with vegan and vegetarian variation
Tuna Pasta with Basil and Tomatoes
Nizza Salad - Salad Nicoise
Tuna spread with herbs and vegetables
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Clean Eating Recipes
- Fish & Seafood
- Gluten-Free Starters Recipes
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Low Carb Recipes
- Low Carb Salads Recipes
- Salad Starters Recipes
- Salads Recipes
- Starters & Appetizers
OTHER LANGUAGES: German