Today I show you my recipe pasta salad with tuna. I have prepared a noodle salad with plenty of vegetables and tuna, which you will surely like.
You can prepare it in less than 40 minutes.
The noodle salad is a good idea when friends come to visit or when you need a souvenir for a party.
As a tip right at the beginning: Marinate the tuna in an extra bowl and add the tuna as an extra topping to the salad. So you can serve your dish vegetarian or vegan and make everyone happy. As an additional task I have added an idea for a tofu topping.
The noodle salad will be gluten-free if you use gluten-free noodles.
This evergreen salad is a sure success! Let me guide you step by step through the preparation, I took extra many pictures to show the preparation perfectly.
1. Pasta Salad as Party Salad, the preparation Tips
First of all I serve you some tips from the professional kitchen, so that your kitchen and your mindset is well prepared…
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- The pasta water may taste like sea water.
- Rinse the pasta under running water to interrupt the cooking process.
- Combine fresh vegetables and pickled vegetables.
- Pay attention to the seasonal offer, supplement these ingredients flexibly: asparagus, bear’s garlic, chanterelles, pumpkin….
- Wild garlic pesto and basil pesto go well with pasta salad
- Prepare animal ingredients in an extra topping so ALL are happy.
- Avoid lettuces in pasta salad or add them shortly before serving.
- Add fresh and dried herbs to your pasta salad.
For once, don’t cook pasta salad with mayonnaise and peas today. So far so good, now it can start…
2. Tuna Topping and Vegan Topping for Pasta Salad
You can bring this noodle salad as a present.
You marinate the tuna extra and serve it with the salad.
For guests who don’t want to eat animals, you can offer a simple topping of smoked tofu cubes marinated with a strong soy sauce and sugar and spring onion rings.
3. Recipe Pasta Salad
It’s easier step by step, here you will find all the relevant work steps with pictures and you can simply cook the pasta salad yourself… Bring an Italian lifestyle to your table!
- 300 g Pasta Spirali, Fusilli, Girandolle, ...
- 1 cup dried tomatoes I also like to use small tomatoes!
- 4 pc young onions
- 120 g canned corn
- 3 sticks cellery
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 10 - 15 pc black olives
- 10 pc mushrooms
- 3 pinches thyme
- 2 pc red bell pepper (small)
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 - 6 pinches black pepper
- 4 pinches Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 50 ml olive oil
- 250 g smoked tofu
- 15 g brown sugar
- 1 pc clove of garlic
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 4 pc young onions
- 2 cans tuna in water or tuna in oil
- 1 pc lemon
- 6 pinches black pepper
- 15 ml olive oil
- 4 pinches Peperoncino I love to take chili flakes
- 1 bunch basil
- 2 tbsp Cashew nuts roasted and salted I also like to use almonds or pumpkin seeds
- 1 pc lemon to serve at the table
- Place a pot with plenty of water on the stove and bring to the boil. Season the water with salt. Cook the pasta al dente and drain.
- Drain the pasta well and place in a bowl. Mix the noodles immediately with a little olive oil so that the noodles do not stick together.
- Cut the pickled, dried tomatoes into small pieces. Cut the celery into thin, slanted strips. Drain the corn, olives and artichokes and make ready. Wash young onions briefly and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the mushrooms in half and quarter according to size, fry them in a frying pan over high heat with some olives, allow to take colour, season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Core the peppers, wash and cut into thin strips. Fry the peppers in a pan with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with a little sugar at the end and caramelise gently.
- Put all the vegetable ingredients in a bowl and mix. Alternatively, prepare tuna topping and tofu topping separately: Drain the tuna onto a sieve and season with lemon juice, peperoncino and olive oil. Cut tofu into cubes, caramelize sugar with garlic in a frying pan, allow to cool briefly. Deglaze with soy sauce and bring to the boil. Fold in the tofu cubes.
- Season the salad to taste with salt, pepper, sugar, chilli and lemon juice. Add the olive oil and the finely chopped herbs and marinate the salad well.
4. Calorie Pasta Salad with Tuna Fish
5. Further matching Recipe Ideas with Pasta and TonnoTuna steak with vegetables - Low Carb
Tuna salad with spinach and apple - Low Carb
Tuna Salad with Romana Salad, Tomatoes, Avocado and Egg
Tuna noodles with garlic, parsley and peperoncino
Spaghetti with tuna and asparagus
Tuna Pasta with Basil and Tomatoes
Nizza Salad - Salad Nicoise
Tuna spread with herbs and vegetables