OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Here you find my recipe Tomato Soup from fresh Tomatoes. I have prepared the soup Mediterranean and exciting as a gourmet variant.
You want to really shine in the kitchen? Then this soup is just right! Now it starts and you bring star kitchen on table and plate.
What’s nice is that you come out of the kitchen stress-free. I wish you every success!
1. Prepare Tomato Soup from Fresh Tomatoes
You need sun-ripened and fantastically fragrant ripe tomatoes for this great tomato soup. The remaining ingredients for this tomato soup are olive oil and some butter, shallots, garlic, white wine, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and sugar. Monkfish is an expensive fish, but it tastes great, for the pesto selfmade there is an own contribution.
For the vegetarian tomato soup, replace the anglerfish with smoked tofu!
2. Prepare Tomato Soup from fresh Tomatoes Step by Step
First prepare the basil pesto, the short instruction: Roast the pine nuts, mix with basil, grated parmesan, salt, pepper and olive oil to a basil paste and refrigerate until serving.
I cook the gourmet version of the tomato soup the other way round: cut the tomatoes into quarters and put them in a bowl. Coarsely mix with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and some sugar and olive oil using a hand blender. There should still be pieces of tomato left. Just leave the tomatoes to stand.
Frisch Tomatoes, fully ripe and fragrant, are the first choice for this soup.!
Cut peeled shallots and garlic finely into cubes, place in a wide, large pot and sweat for 10 minutes until transparent. Lightly caramelize the mixture with sugar, then deglaze with dry white wine and add the prepared tomatoes. Let the soup simmer for 20-25 minutes at moderate heat.
Tomato soup made from fresh tomatoes is the absolute crowning glory!
Season the soup to taste with salt, pepper and a little sugar, then boil a ladle of tomato soup with the same amount of water in a small pot. Place the bite-sized monkfish pieces in the boiling liquid and remove the pot from the heat. Arrange the tomato soup, refine each plate of soup with a tablespoon of pesto. Add poached anglerfish pieces and serve quickly.
3. Recipe Tomato Soup with fresh Tomatoes
You can find my recipe for tomato soup made from fresh tomatoes below. As decoration I add short and crispy fried basil leaves to the soup. It tastes exciting and gives a special taste to the palate. Here are some more recipes: italien tomato soup recipe, cold tomato soup, tomato soup with fresh tomatoes
- 4 tbs basil pesto see article about making pesto yourself
- 2 tbs oliv oil
- 2 can tomatoes in whole canned tomatoes or 500 g fresh tomatoes
- 1 tsp brown cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 pinch pepper
- 4 pc shallots
- 1 pc cloves of garlic or young, green garlic
- 120 ml dry white wine or prosecco
- 180 g anglerfish vegetarian alternative: smoked tufo and crispy fried bread cubes
- 20 leaves basil fresh
- 150 ml sun flower oil to deep fry the basil leaves
- Prepare the basil pesto and chill it. I always prepare a large amount of pesto and eat it in the coming days with various dishes. That is practical and enriches the everyday life immensely.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and put them in a bowl, mix them with salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil and some cayenne pepper coarsely with a hand blender and prepare them. I like to leave the tomatoes to stand for 15 minutes so that the taste can develop.
- Cut the peeled shallots and garlic into fine cubes. When I get it, I use young green garlic, which has a finer and lighter aroma than adult garlic. Place a saucepan on top and heat two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sweat the shallots and garlic cubes in a pot for 10 minutes until colourless and transparent. Then caramelise lightly with a little sugar and deglaze with white wine.
- Add the prepared tomatoes and bring to the boil. Let the soup simmer for 15 - 25 minutes. This is how the flavour of the soup develops best from my experience. If you have any tomato stems left, cook them in the soup, which adds to the fine aroma of the soup.
- Season the tomato soup with salt, pepper and sugar. Heat sunflower oil in a second pot and fry the basil leaves briefly, crispy and crispy. Place the crispy basil leaves on a plate with kitchen paper and season with salt. Add some tomato soup and serve.
- Poach the prepared monkfish in a saucepan with a little diluted tomato soup. Take care of the temperature: bring the liquid to the boil, remove from the heat, pickle the fish and leave to stand next to the heat. Arrange the tomato soup, add the pesto, pickle the fish and serve decorated with basil leaves.
4. Calories (kcal.) Tomato Soup from fresh Tomatoes. All nutritional Values at a Glance.
5. Other Recipes for Tomato SoupItalian Tomato Soup made from braised Tomatoes, the secret Recipe from Italy
Prepare the tomato soup with strained canned tomatoes
Cold Tomato Soup
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Low Carb Recipes
- Low Carb Soups Recipes
- Mediterranean Recipes
- Soups Recipes
- Starters Soups Recipes
- Summer Soups Recipes
- Vegetarian Main Dishes Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German