OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I’ll show you my recipe Tomato Salad. As variants I can offer you a paradise salad with or without vinegar.
Which herbs go with it? Which vinegar is the best? Here you will find some answers and a step-by-step guide with lots of photos.
This salad is a wonderful accompaniment to various dishes with fish and meat.
In summer when grilling the salad is a great companion to grilled meat and sausages.
The red colour has given the fruit vegetable the name love apple. Men who eat a lot of it do something good for their prostate. Runs… makes healthy… and lively…
Get many tips for salad and dressing now. Good success!
1. Recipe Tomato Salad
With the herbs you can consider basil, marjoram, thyme, lovage, cress and parsley.
The lettuce without vinegar tolerates some lemon juice and supports the fine tomato taste with fully ripe fruits…
White wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar and red wine vinegar are good companions, but require economical use. The strong acidity very quickly overlays the fine tomato taste.
- 150 g tomatoes German Name "Liebesäpfel" in Austria "Paradeiser "
- 1 pc red onion
- 4-6 pinches salt
- 4 pinches brown sugar I prefer brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp white wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp fresh herbs basil, marjoram, thyme, lovage, cress
- Prepare the ingredients. Wash and dry the tomatoes, put the remaining ingredients within reach.
- Cut the tomatoes in half wisely, the stem remains on one half.
- Cleanly cut out the stem extensions with a wedge cut.
- Place the sliced tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Halve and peel the onion.
- Finely dice the onion.
- Add the onion cubes to the tomatoes. Season the salad with salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice or vinegar. Note on the quantities: Depending on the maturity of the tomatoes, use less or more acid/vinegar. Mix the Pardeissalad carefully and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Refine the tomato salad with herbs as desired. Finely chop the herbs and blend shortly before serving. Enjoy your meal!
2. Calories, the Nutritional Values at a Glance
3. Suitable RecipesMore side salads:
Potato Salad Recipes Goes well with tomato salad:
Bavarian roast pork
Fast roast pork
Steak with fried potatoes
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Barbecue Recipes
- Low Carb Recipes
- Low Carb Salads Recipes
- Salads Recipes
- salads to grill
- Side Dishes Recipes
- Side Dishes Salad Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German