OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I show you an extraordinary recipe for Strawberry Risotto. It is a real eye-catcher that tastes great. This recipe has favourite recipe potential!
The strawberry risotto preparation I will show you below step by step. In addition, there are tips on how to bring your strawberry risotto to the table in perfect taste and colour.
Be careful, this risotto takes less than 30 minutes and you will definitely need a Crème Brûlée burner to make it really easy!
I wish you all the best!
1. Strawberry Risotto Shopping List for the Supermarket
For the strawberry risotto you need the following ingredients:
- a bowl of strawberries
- 1-2 shallots or young onions
- risotto rice
- optional dry white wine
- vegetable broth
- butter, olive oil
- salt, pepper, sugar, nutmeg
- some Pecorino or Parmesan cheese
You can find the exact quantities below in the article at the recipe strawberry risotto!
2. Prepare Strawberry Risotto
Here you find my step by step instructions for the wonderful strawberry risotto:
Important: Heat the strawberry puree only briefly in the risotto. This preserves the soft taste of the strawberries. Avoid heavy cooking, otherwise the risotto can turn grey and the taste is not perfect.
3. Recipe Strawberry Risotto
Below you can find my recipe for risotto with strawberries. Another little hint: I tried the strawberry risotto with cream. I like the variant without cream better because the risotto is lighter and finer. I wish you good luck and am looking forward to a comment from you!
- 1 bowl strawberries
- 1-2 pc young onions or shallots
- 300-400 ml vegetable broth
- 2-4 tbsp oliv oil
- some Butter
- 120 g risotto rice Arborio or Vialone Nano
- 80 ml dry white wine optional!
- some nutmeg
- some salt
- some pepper
- some Cayenne pepper
- some brown sugar
- 40 g Parmesan or Pecorino
- Wash and dry the strawberries briefly. Halve two pieces of strawberries with green per portion of risotto and place in a pan to caramelize.
- Clean the remaining strawberries and put them into a blender jug. Mix the strawberries with a hand blender to make strawberry puree and prepare the strawberry puree.
- Sweat the risotto rice and finely chopped young onions or diced shallots in a pot with a little butter and olive oil. Add the white wine, bring to the boil with the vegetable stock and simmer until light. Stir the risotto constantly, the cooking time is usually about 18 minutes. Note the information on the risotto rice package.
- Grate some cheese, pecorino or parmesan finely, mix the risotto with some cheese, butter and olive oil until creamy. Stir in the strawberry puree and season to taste with salt, pepper, nutmeg and a little cayenne pepper. Do not boil strawberry risotto anymore!
- Sprinkle the prepared decorative strawberries on the cut surfaces with brown sugar and caramelise briefly with the Creme Brulee burner.
- Arrange the strawberry risotto and place the caramelized strawberries in the middle of the risotto. Serve quickly.
4. Calories Strawberry Risotto, the Nutritional Values at a Glance
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Easter Recipes
- Risotto Recipes
- Strawberries Recipes
- Vegetarian Main Dishes Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German