OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Make your own strawberry ice cream, I will explain the preparation step by step with my recipe Strawberry Ice Cream in this article.
I’ll give you tips on how to make your own ice cream with or without the ice cream machine.
Find short instructions for making strawberry ice cream in the Thermomix, strawberry ice cream in the ice cream machine and strawberry ice cream without the ice cream machine!
So that it is practical for you, everything in an article with headings for easy finding.
The strawberry ice cream recipe can be found at the bottom of the page. I wish you good luck and would be happy if you share this article with your friends on Facebook and Co.
1. Strawberry Ice Cream Maker
You need a good ice cream maker and some patience. The basic mixture for a strawberry ice cream is a vanilla ice cream mixture. You boil milk with scraped vanilla pod & vanilla pulp and let the milk steep for about 20 minutes. At the same time stir the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until foamy. The vanilla milk is then slowly added to the egg yolks and placed back on the stove in the pot. Heat slowly until the mixture thickens and remains on the back of a spoon. Do not let the milk boil, otherwise the egg yolk will curdle. Pass the ice cream mixture through a fine sieve and chill. Clean the strawberries and crush them with a hand blender. Pour the cooled ice cream mixture and strawberry sauce into the ice cream machine and continue to prepare the ice cream for 30-40 minutes. The ice cream should be used up within two days.
2. EStrawberry Ice Cream without Ice Machine
There is a miracle cure for this and that means ice magic Eiszauber. You need 500 g of fruit, which are mixed directly with the ice magic for fruit, filled and frozen. The ice spell freezes the ice beautifully creamy and does not set off. Stirring is not necessary, the ice is ready to serve after 2-3 hours. In a video I show the preparation of apricots or apricot ice cream, the fruits are caramelized for the special taste formation beforehand in the pan.
3. Strawberry Ice Cream in Thermomix
The Thermomix is suitable for making ice cream and I will show you a possible way here. Put the ingredients for the vanilla ice cream mass, the egg yolks, vanilla pulp and scraped vanilla pod with the milk and the sugar into the Thermomix. Heat up 15 minutes/step 2/ 90°C on the left side. Remove the vanilla pod and place the ice cream mixture in a cool place. Mix the cold ice cream mass with 500 g cleaned strawberries (25 seconds/step 4), pour the ice cream mass into a flat plastic box and freeze. The flatter you freeze the ice cream mass, the shorter the freezing time. The ice cream mass should spend at least 5 hours in the ice compartment or in the freezer. Then place the ice cream mass in the refrigerator, cut the prepared ice into 2x2cm cubes and put it into the mixing bowl. Do this in two portions to make the ice cream cream creamy. Crush each half of the ice for 20 seconds/step 6 and then stir again for approx. 10-15 seconds step 4 with the spatula until creamy.
4. Strawberry Ice Recipe
- 750 ml milk
- 1 pc vanilla beans
- 6 pc egg yolks
- 180 g sugar
- 500 g strawberries
- Bring the milk with the scraped pulp of the vanilla pod and that of the vanilla pod to the boil and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Beat the sugar and egg yolks until frothy in a bowl, slowly pour in the milk, then pour the egg yolk and milk into the pot and slowly heat up the pot.
- The milk may not boil, by heating the milk becomes creamy. Pass the ice cream through a sieve and chill.
- Mix washed and cleaned strawberries in a beaker with a hand blender and mix with the prepared cold ice cream mixture. Process the ice cream mixture into ice cream in the ice cream machine and freeze in portions or enjoy immediately.
5. Strawberry Ice TipsThe vanilla ice cream mass can also be prepared with 500 ml milk and 250 g cream. The ice cream then becomes creamier and creamier. The vanilla pod can also be left overnight in the milk, the taste yield is then much higher and the aroma incomparable.
6. Calories Strawberry Ice Cream, Nutritional Values
7. Other Recipes for StrawberriesDiscover more strawberry recipes in my cookery blog.
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Desserts & Sweets
- Recipes with Cooking Videos from Thomas Sixt
- Strawberries Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German