OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Recipe Steak Tartare – Beef Tartare: Raw meat is (not) everyone’s cup of tea. However, experience has shown that most people enjoy eating minced rolls without thinking about it.
A homemade Beef Tartare is a very healthy alternative.
I will show you in my preparation how it works and what the best ingredients are for the fine taste. For the inclined reader I offer some useful information. For the quick reader it goes here long to the recipe Steak Tartare – Beef Tartare …
1. Beef Tartare – Steak Tartare, the Ingridien. What do I use for Beef Tartare?
The most important ingredient, of course, is a good beef. Organic meat would be ideal. I recommend low-fat meat such as beef fillet or beef topside. I always go to the butcher of my trust, ask for well hung, tender meat and let my meat turn fresh through the mincer. The minced meat MUST be eaten the same day.
Some people may have injected Botox into their skin, but they certainly don’t like botulinum toxin in their food. That wouldn’t be digestible, would it?
Besides the meat I pay attention to a fine mustard and recommend here Dijon mustard. Fresh egg yolk, onions, capers, gherkins and tomato paste are other important ingredients. Fresh herbs, finely chopped, are also nice.
2. Beef Tartare – Steak Tartare, the Preparation
Now it is important to process the fresh, finely chopped ingredients quickly so that they are consumed as soon as possible. Leftovers should be disposed of or fried so that a fresh and healthy diet is always guaranteed.
I always arrange the beef tartare with the help of a ring. That gives a nice picture on the plate.
3. Beef Tartare – Steak Tartare, the Recipe
- 500 g fillet of beef or topside of beef
- 4 inch salt
- 4 pinch pepper
- 2 pc onions
- 4 tbs chopped gherkin
- 4 tbs capers
- 4 tsp Worcestersauce
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard, medium hot
- 4 tbs tomato puree
- 4 cl Cognac
- 4 pc egg yolk
- PREPARATION: Let the butcher remove the tendons and skin from the fillet of beef, cut it into small pieces and turn it through the mincer. Peel and finely dice the onion. Finely chop the gherkins and capers. Wash and finely chop the parsley.
- PREPARATION: Mix the minced beef with salt, pepper, onion cubes, chopped capers and parsley, Worcester sauce, hot mustard, tomato paste and cognac and season to taste.
- Arrange the prepared Beef Tartare in the middle of a plate, place the raw egg yolk in the middle of a depression and serve.
4. Beef Tartare - Steak Tartare, Side DishesAdd fresh baguette, garlic bread, flat bread or tomato salad, bean salad, cucumber salad or leaf salad. For decoration use fresh herbs, sliced onions and tomato concassèe - tomato cubes
5. Calories (kcal) Beef Tartare - Steak Tartare, the Nutritional Values
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Christmas Recipes
- Classics of Good Cuisine Recipes
- Gluten-Free Starters Recipes
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Low Carb Recipes
- Meat Classics Recipes
- Meat Recipes
- Minced Meat Recipes
- Starters & Appetizers
- Top Starters Recommendations Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German