Today I show you my scrambled egg recipe. Quickly made and always delicious comes the scrambled eggs with various additions to the plate.
I am a big fan of scrambled eggs. The quickly scrambled egg is great for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and in between. Such a wholesome lightning meal is better than any chocolate or granola bar.
How you can score with this turbo food not only on Sundays, I show you in many variations. Your inspiration and creativity you can follow freely or choose between my suggestions.
Then let’s quickly get down to business. I have filmed for you in my kitchen. I hope my recipe and my video give you much pleasure in your preparation and I wish you good luck!
- 1. Prepare scrambled eggs in +10 variants, overview and ideas
- 2. Prepare scrambled eggs in the oven
- 3. Cooking video scrambled eggs
- 4. Mushrooms – the classic complement to the egg dish
- 5. Recipe scrambled eggs
- 6. Calories and nutritional values
- 7. Frequently asked questions about the scrambled egg
- 8. More matching cooking ideas
1. Prepare scrambled eggs in +10 variants, overview and ideas
In the kitchen I like to be creative and try out a lot. Boredom does not get on my plate!
So I have put together some great ideas for the pan eggs for you. In the table you will find my suggestions with ingredient lists.
|Classic scrambled eggs||Chicken eggs, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, herbs as decoration|
|Fluffy scrambled eggs||Chicken eggs, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, herbs as decoration|
|Truffle scrambled eggs||Chicken eggs, white truffle oil, cream, salt, pepper,
cayenne pepper, chervil or truffle slices
|Scrambled eggs with mushrooms||Fried mushrooms such as mushrooms, herb mushrooms, porcini mushrooms,
Maronen oder Pfifferlinge, Hühnereier, Sahne, Salz, Pfeffer,
Cayennepfeffer, Kräuter als Deko
|Scrambled eggs with tomatoes||Chicken eggs, diced tomatoes or tomato concasse, cream, salt,
pepper, cayenne pepper, herbs as decoration
|Scrambled eggs with paprika||Peeled and finely chopped cubes of bell pepper, chicken eggs,
cream, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, herbs for decoration.
|Scrambled eggs with vegetables||Diced zucchini, bell bell pepper, shallot, sautéed, chicken eggs,
cream, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, herbs as decoration
|Scrambled eggs with bacon||Crispy fried bacon wafers or bacon slices, chicken eggs, cream,
Salz, Pfeffer, Cayennepfeffer, Kräuter als Deko
|Scrambled eggs with avocado||Chicken eggs, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, sprouts as decoration,
|Scrambled eggs with Brussels sprouts leaves||Blanched Brussels sprouts leaves, chicken eggs, cream, salt, pepper,
Cayennepfeffer, Kräuter als Deko
2. Prepare scrambled eggs in the oven
It doesn’t always have to be the pan. I also like to stock the eggs in the oven in small oven molds or cups. Your visitor will make eyes and you have little effort.
Souffled scrambled eggs in a ramekin in the oven, my recommendation when guests come for brunch!Preparation tip from chef Thomas Sixt
3. Cooking video scrambled eggs
4. Mushrooms – the classic complement to the egg dish
In detail, I would like to present you in the recipe the variant with mushrooms. Mushrooms are at the top of the scale of the most popular addition to the egg.
Mushroom and egg together are just delicious and really best friends!
Small list for mushrooms and the shopping list:
Champigons, porcini, chanterelles, oyster mushrooms, chestnuts, shitake and herb mushrooms
Please also think about the herbs: Parsley, chervil or cress harmonize wonderfully with it and give the egg dish a visual kick!
5. Recipe scrambled eggs
- 250 g Porcini mushrooms
- 4-5 pc Eggs
- 1/4 TL Salt Ich verwende Ursalz oder Himalaya-Salz
- 4-6 pinches Pepper black, ground
- 2 Branches Thyme Ich verwende zusätzlich Thymian.
- 15 g Butter oder Olivenöl
- 2 Branches Parsley oder Schnittlauch
- 1 pc Tomato
- Clean the mushrooms with a brush or wash them in flour-lemon juice water and rinse them clear under cold running water. Dry the mushrooms and prepare them for cooking. In my cooking school I show you how to clean mushrooms.
- Cut the mushrooms for the pan with a knife.
- Heat a frying pan and fry the butter in it. Put the prepared mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes over high heat. Season lightly with salt, bell pepper and paprika powder. Let the mushrooms take some color, then the taste is more intense!
- Cut a large part of the mushrooms into small pieces. The others remain for decoration. Now put the fried mushrooms aside for the time being.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and season with salt, pepper and thyme. Beat the eggs with a fork. You can also prepare the egg dish in portions, then beat only 2 eggs in the bowl.
- Add the egg to the hot oil in the pan. When the eggs begin to set, add the fried mushrooms.
- To prepare 2 eggs, please use a small pan, half of the sautéed mushrooms with two eggs in the pan.
- Skin and core the tomato. Cut into small cubes. We need them for the decoration.
- Serve the egg dish on warmed plates or bowls. Garnish with mushrooms, chives or parsley and diced tomatoes. Enjoy your meal!
6. Calories and nutritional values
7. Frequently asked questions about the scrambled egg
What is a scrambled eggs
We refer to scrambled eggs cooked in a pan as scrambled eggs or egg dishes.
Synonyms scrambled eggs
Egg dish, egg lard are well known synonyms and names.
Scrambled eggs with milk or cream
The addition of a little milk or cream brings the consistency of the cooked egg in the direction of “fluffy”.
Classic scrambled eggs
Consists only of eggs, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper and is prepared in butter or clarified butter in a pan and served sprinkled with herbs.
Prepare scrambled eggs for more than 6 people
Prepare the eggs in a large bowl over a bain-marie, this way you will get an even consistency even if you use a large amount.
Scrambled eggs in Thermomix
🙂 Please do yourself a favor and leave your miracle kettle in the cupboard for once and use the classic tools pan, fork and turner!
8. More matching cooking ideas
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Asparagus Recipes
- Breakfast & Brunch
- Chanterelles Recipes
- Clean Eating Recipes
- Current and New Recipes
- Easter Recipes
- German Food and Recipes from German Kitchen
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Low Carb Recipes
- Low Carb Vegetarian Recipes
- Quick Meals
- Recipes with Cooking Videos from Thomas Sixt
- Seasonal Ingredients Recipes
- Vegetarian Appetizers
- Vegetarian Main Dishes Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes