OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I show you my ingenious recipe Spaghetti with Salmon.
How can I cook quickly after work and impress with a great presentation?
SENSATIONAL – SOULFUL – STIMULATING
That’s how we’re gonna eat. This will blow my treasure away and I am the hero of the kitchen ♥♥
A big job? No, we can both do that in the twinkling of an eye and perfectly!
Accompany me during the preparation and follow my lead: Your treasure and your dear guests will be thrilled.
Let us quickly go into your kitchen, because we are very much looking forward to cooking and tasting… Enjoy your meal!
1. Shopping list for Pasta with Salmon
In this dish, shopping is indeed the be-all and end-all.
The higher the quality of the ingredients, the more impressive your presentation on the plate will be and the finer the taste!
I recommend you to pay attention to the highest quality of the spaghetti. You can find spaghetti al nero di seppia in Italian specialist shops. Some well-stocked supermarkets also offer them.
My shopping suggestion for you:
- spaghetti al nero di seppia
- salmon fillet
- fresh peas
- fresh tomatoes
- white wine
- vegetable broth
- salt, pepper, cayenne pepper or chilli flakes
- fresh herbs like basil or parsley
2. Preparing black Pasta with Salmon
This preparation has a certain resemblance with my…
Lightly fry the garlic to obtain the typical fine taste. I have also added freshly peeled peas.
I fry the salmon in the grill pan. This gives the fish a great roast embossing.
I remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut them into fine cubes. I add them to the dish at the end of the serving.
Have you already felt like cooking? In the instructions below you can read everything step by step and then simply recook.
SENSATIONEL – SOULFUL – STIMULATING
3. This Way to the Recipe
Well, now we both want to start. Let’s prepare an unforgettable dinner for the hungry mouths 🙂
I wish you good luck and a good appetite!
- 350 g Spaghetti al Nero di Seppia or other spaghetti pasta
- 1 pc onion finely diced
- 2 pc cloves of garlic
- some chili flakes or half a fresh chili chopped
- 30 ml oliv oil
- 80 ml white wine I like to us dry white wine.
- 80 ml vegetable broth
- 1/2 pc juice and some abrasion of lemon
- 1 pinch salt I use Himalayan salt
- 80 g fresh peas alternativ gehen auch Tiefkühlerbsen
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley coarsely chopped, smooth or curly parsley
- 1 tbs oliv oil
- 200 g salmon fillet
- some salt
- some pepper
- 1 pc medium sized tomato
- 1 bunch basil
- Place a large pot of water on the stove and bring to the boil. Place the pasta on top. Salt the water abundantly, pasta water may taste like sea water!
- Dice the onions finely and dice the garlic very finely.
- Brown the onion in olive oil together with the garlic and chilli and a little salt. The garlic should also be lightly roasted. This produces a typical taste of alla Spaghetti Aglio e Olio.
- Add the white wine, vegetable stock, lemon grater and juice to deglaze.
- Now put the spaghetti into the large pot with the boiling water as a whole.
- Carefully remove the peas from the pods by hand and set aside.
- Bring to the boil again with the stock, onion, garlic and white wine. Add the fresh peas to cook quickly.
- Heat the grill pan with a little oil. Clean the fish, dry and cut into fine bites. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Fry the pieces of salmon briefly and hot on both sides in the grill pan. The grill pattern should be clearly visible in the fish.
- Cook the pasta al dente. Place the spaghetti in the mixture of broth, onion, garlic, white wine and now peas. Turn with a spaghetti tong so that the noodles can bathe properly in it and soak a little. Enrich the spaghetti with coarsely chopped parsley. Keep plates or bowls warm for serving.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and remove the seeds. Cut the flesh into fine cubes.
- Now use the heated plates. Take the spaghetti out of the bath and wind it up with a fork or skewer like a long ball of wool. Drape the tomato cubes and cover the spaghetti with the fried salmon. Garnish with basil leaves, cut into fine strips. Enjoy your meal!
4. Calories and Nutritional Values at a Glance
5. Other suitable Ideas for Cooking at HomeSalmon Noodles with Lemon Sauce
Salmon Noodles Asian Style
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Current and New Recipes
- Fish & Seafood
- Italian Pasta Recipes
- Pasta & Noodles Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German