OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Salmon easy made recipe, that’s a good idea when it has to go fast. I present in the article a food combining and LOW CARB DIÄT recipe with salmon. You cook it in less than 30 minutes if you prepare the ingredients and tools.
The salmon comes fresh from the fishmonger or you use frozen salmon fillets, which you pack and place in cold water for about 30 minutes to defrost.
With vegetables you are also flexible, you can use fresh leaf spinach or Pak Choi instead of chard and all varieties taste great.
What can this recipe do with salmon? It needs few ingredients, looks wonderful on the plate, is very quick and easy to prepare. To the cooking video easy made salmon…
Wish you good luck and a good appetite!
1. Easy Recipe for Salmon
Salmon is available everywhere, fresh or frozen. The vegetables and other ingredients are available at the supermarket. You don’t need to make a trip to the delicatessen today and get a decent meal on the table with just a few Euros, I promise!
2. Salmon Recipe Food Combining
Food Combining means you combine protein with vegetables, without carbohydrates or starchy foods. So you can do a Food Combining Day today, which is good for your stomach and your figure. If you think the portion is too small, use more vegetables for your recipe or double the amount of salmon. But be careful, the salmon is very nutritious, contains a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids and you will get full faster than usual!
3. Simple Salmon Recipe with Side Dish
Salmon, vegetables and marinade make an excellent dish, but if you don’t want to do without the satiating side dishes, rice is a good side dish. Use a Basmati rice and cook it according to the packaging instructions. I also like to eat sushi rice with this dish, because this rice tastes slightly sour-sweet and is an excellent accompaniment.
4. Salmon with Spinach, delicious Recipe
You can easily exchange the chard in the recipe for fresh spinach. Fresh spinach must always be washed several times in plenty of cold water so that the sand does not get onto the plate. Drain the spinach well, rip the coarse stems off the leaves and use the spinach as I used chard in the recipe below.
5. Salmon with Pak Choi
Pak Choi which is also written Bok Choi, Pak Choy, Bok Choy and Pok Choi is an interesting and delicious vegetable. The Chinese leaf cabbage or Chinese mustard cabbage is related to the Chinese cabbage. Pak Choi tastes excellent fresh and youthfully fine and is popular in Chinese and Euro-Asian cuisine. You can generally either cook the Pak Choy over boiling water in a steam strainer until al dente, prepare it directly in the steam cooker or stir the Pak Choi directly in the wok with other vegetables until al dente. Please wash the Pak Choi thoroughly, often some soil hides between the leaves!
6. Salmon Recipe easy Video
In the following cooking video I show you the preparation step by step. An unusual way of preparing the salmon occurs here, the salad is prepared and can be taken into the work. How the salmon is cooked can be seen in the video. I will be happy if you try it out and cook it again!
7. Salmon Recipe easy
I have cooked the recipe several times and it belongs to my salmon favorites. This preparation can also be modified with cod, coalfish, scallops or prawns. Fry these fish species or the mussels briefly and then do the same as with the salmon. Look forward to comments and remarks!
- 100 g chard
- 1 pc carrot
- 25 ml lime juice or lemon juice
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 75 ml maize germ oil
- 0.5 clove of garlic
- some chili dryed
- 80 g salmon fillet
- some sesam fresh
- Cook the cleaned chard leaves and carrots cut into strips with a peeler in a steam sieve over boiling water until al dente. You can also cook the vegetables in a steam cooker.
- Put the lime juice in a sealable box, add the soy sauce and oil, finely chopped garlic and a little chilli pepper.
- Clean the salmon fillet and cut it into small strips. Put the salmon pieces into the box for the marinade.
- Add the cooked vegetables from the steam sieve to the remaining ingredients in the box and refrigerate the box in the fridge without lid. Put on the lid later and shoot the box.
- Take the box to the office, put it in a bowl or in the sink, pour boiling water over it and let it stand with the lid on for a few minutes (approx. 10). If you use a microwave suitable preparation box, you can also heat the dish briefly in the microwave.
- After cooking (in water or microwave) shake the box lightly, dry, open and enjoy freshly prepared fish sprinkled with sesame seeds.
8. Calories (kcal) Salmon Recipe easy
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Asian Recipes
- Fish & Seafood
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Low Carb Recipes
- Main Courses Recipes
- Recipes with Cooking Videos from Thomas Sixt
- Starters & Appetizers
- Starters with Fish Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German