OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I show you a simple recipe Salmon Noodles with Lemon Sauce, artichokes and cress. You will love this pasta with lemon sauce! You get all the ingredients in the supermarket and the dish is on the table in less than 30 minutes.
This salmon noodle recipe is simply great because you can change the ingredients according to season and personal taste.
Use green or white asparagus, zucchini, mushrooms and chanterelles, you can even serve short caramelized strawberries with this lemon pasta.
I wish you now good success with the preparation and preparation and a… Enjoy your meal!
1. Salmon Noodles shopping List for the Supermarket
- young onions
- bay leaf
- white wine
- vegetable broth
- salt, pepper, nutmeg, cayenne pepper
- artichokes in a can or in a glass jar
- salmon fillet fresh no smoked salmon!
- cress, chervil or parsley
The exact quantities of the ingredients can be found below in the salmon noodles recipe.
2. Easy to prepare Salmon Noodles
This recipe is my simplest salmon noodle recipe. With another recipe for salmon noodles I will show you the different variations of salmon noodles made from smoked salmon or fresh salmon. Asian salmon noodles can be found in another recipe.
Here are my professional cooking tips for the quick preparation of fresh salmon. Fresh salmon goes better with lemon sauce, so we leave the smoked salmon in the fridge.
Let the onions sweat in the pot for about 10 minutes at moderate heat, together with the bay leaf this gives the special taste.
Add a little garlic to the sauce, this should contribute a light and excellent taste.
Rub a little lemon rind into the sauce, carefully adjust the taste, add lemon juice.
Poach the salmon in the sauce.
Do not boil the pasta until the lemon sauce (without salmon) is ready.
3. Recipe Salmon Noodles
Following my recipe for the salmon noodles with all ingredients and exact details.
Try different herbs like thyme, parsley, chervil or cress to the salmon noodles with lemon sauce.
I wish you good luck and a good appetite!
- 8 pc spring onions
- 20 g Butter
- 1 pc bay leaf
- 20 g Butter
- 70 ml white wine I use dry white wine.
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 200 ml cream
- 1-2 tsp cornflour
- 4 pinches salt I use Himalayan salt
- 4 pinches pepper I recommend white pepper here
- 4 pinches nutmeg
- 2 pinches Cayenne pepper
- 1 Stück lemon
- 350 g tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pc pickled artichokes
- 2 pinches brown sugar
- 1 pinches Peperoncino
- 200 g salmon fillet
- 1 pc garden cress
- Place a large pot of water on the stove and bring to the boil. Place the pasta on top. Salt the water abundantly, pasta water may taste like sea water!
- Cut the white and light green onions finely into strips and sweat with the butter and bay leaf for 10 minutes at moderate heat until translucent.
- Note: The slow sweating of the onion produces the soft taste of the sauce that Paul Bocuse also described in his recipes.
- Cut the dark green one from the young onions into larger strips and put it extra ready. When the water boils, blanch the young onion strips for a minute, cool immediately under cold water and dry. Place the blanched onion strips in an extra pan.
- Add the white wine to the sweated onions and add the vegetable stock. Bring the sauce to the boil. Mix the cold cream with the cornflour and slowly pour into the boiling liquid.
- Simmer the sauce gently flowing for 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and cayenne pepper. Season the sauce with finely grated lemon zest and lemon juice to taste discreetly fine with the lemon sauce.
- Pour the pasta with olive oil into the salted water and cook until al dente. Keep plates or bowls warm for serving.
- Remove the artichokes from the glass and drain well. Cut the artichoke hearts into fine quarters and add to the blanched onion strips in the pan. Heat the pan briefly, season the vegetables elegantly with a little salt, two pinches of sugar and peperoncino.
- Cut the salmon into 1 cm cubes. Bring the lemon sauce to the boil, remove from the heat and place the salmon cubes in the sauce. The maximum poaching time for the salmon cubes is 2 minutes!
- Pour off the tagliatelle and drain well. Pour the lemon sauce without salmon into a large pan and add the pasta. Mix the pasta well with the sauce. Roll up the pasta using a large meat fork and arrange on the warmed plates or in the bowls.
- Add the salmon pieces, onion strips and artichokes to the pasta. Decorate the lemon pasta with the cress and serve quickly.
4. Calorie salmon noodles with lemon sauce with artichokes and cress
5. More recipes for salmon noodlesSalmon noodles with cream sauce
Asian salmon noodles
OTHER LANGUAGES: German