OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Salmon noodles made easy, today I show you the recipe Asian Salmon Noodles. It is a gluten-free and exotic recipe without cream.
If you are looking for an extraordinary recipe for salmon noodles, you have come to the right place.
I serve the salmon noodles with vegetables and sesame seeds. In the salmon noodles prepare cooking video I show the preparation step by step.
I wish you all the best and would be happy if you cook it up and share it with your friends on Facebook.
1. Fresh Salmon or Smoked Salmon for the Salmon Pasta
Salmon pasta can be prepared with fresh salmon or smoked salmon. For this recipe you need fresh salmon, sesame seeds, rice noodles and some vegetables. It is an Asian dish with coriander and soy sauce that tastes super delicious. The recipe for salmon pasta with cream sauce also shows the two variants with smoked salmon and fresh salmon.
Fresh salmon or smoked salmon is ideal for pasta with salmon. Use fresh salmon for Asian salmon!
2. Glutenfree Salmon Pasta
If you prepare this pasta recipe with rice noodles and gluten-free soy sauce, it is a gluten-free dish. It’s a good idea when guests come or when you’re dealing with gluten intolerance yourself.
3. Salmon Sauce with Pasta
I turn that upside down in this preparation. The sauce is made when preparing vegetables with soy sauce. You can gradually prepare the vegetables in a large pan or in a wok, then add to the rice noodles you have prepared. Cook the salmon with the vegetables for a very short time, then arrange it on the noodles with vegetables and sprinkle with sesame seeds. You can also turn the salmon in sesame and fry it in an extra pan. With this recipe I have chosen the simpler way and that saves time and effort. The rice pasta with the vegetables, soy sauce and coriander offers a great taste experience. If you don’t like coriander, replace it with finely chopped parsley, various sprouts (radish sprouts) or cress.
4. Salmon Pasta Recipe Video
In the video I show you how to prepare salmon noodles step by step.
5. Recipe Pasta with Salmon Asian Style
- 150 g rice noodles
- 4 EL soy sauce
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 4 pc herbs mushrooms
- 2 pc spring onions
- 1 pc red bell pepper (large)
- 2 pc Pak Choi
- 120 g soybean sprouts fresh
- 1 slice ginger
- 1 pc clove of garlic
- 1 bundle coriander cabbage fresh
- 2 pc salmon fillet
- 1 pc chili pepper fresh
- 2 tbs sesame fresh
- All the ingredients for the salmon noodles should be prepared, before the actual preparation: Cook the rice noodles according to the instructions on the packet, sieve them, quench them briefly and place them in a bowl. Flavour the rice noodles with soy sauce, sesame oil and a little chilli and keep warm over hot water.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces, chop them into strips or small pieces, garlic and ginger finely. Cut the coriander finely into strips. First fry the mushrooms and onion in a wok, then gradually add the remaining vegetables. After frying, season the vegetables with soy sauce, chilli and sesame oil and sauté briefly.
- Cut the salmon into pieces, add to the vegetables in the wok and cover with a lid to poach or simmer. Arrange the prepared rice noodles and the vegetables. Place the salmon on top and serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
6. Preparation Tip for the Salmon NoodlesYou can sprinkle the salmon noodles with lemon juice or lime juice and bring some freshness into the preparation.
7. Calories Salmon Noodles, Nutritional Values
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Asian Recipes
- Fish & Seafood
- Main Courses Recipes
- Pasta & Noodles Recipes
- Recipes with Cooking Videos from Thomas Sixt
OTHER LANGUAGES: German