OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I show you my mushroom risotto recipe. You can get the ingredients for this recipe in every supermarket.
Now we conjure step by step a fast and simple Risotto on the plate.
The original chef tips from Italy will inspire you to cook for yourself.
Maybe you are just discovering your new favourite recipe. Good luck and a good appetite!
1. Mushroom Risotto Shopping List for the Supermarket
For your risotto with mushrooms you need the following ingredients:
- fresh mushrooms
- 2 shallots or an onion
- some garlic
- dry white wine
- vegetable broth
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- butter, olive oil
- Parmesan or Pecorino
- optional a homemade pesto
You can find the exact ingredients in the recipe mushroom risotto below in the article.
2. Prepare Mushroom Risotto Step by Step
Here my step by step guide to the perfect mushroom risotto….
3. Mushroom Risotto Recipe
Here is the recipe for risotto with mushrooms. You can serve the risotto with a homemade pesto or decorate the risotto with the pesto. I will show you how to make your own pesto in another article! I wish you good luck!
- 500 g mushrooms white or brown mushrooms fresh
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- etwas garlic
- 2 pc shalotts
- 120 g rsiotto rice
- 50-80 ml dry white wine optional
- 300-400 ml vegetable broth
- 50 g Butter
- 1-2 tbsp parsley
- 4 pinch salt
- 2-3 pinch pepper
- 3 pinch nutmeg
- 40 ml cream
- 40 g Parmesan
- Clean the mushrooms and chop 3/4 of the mushrooms into small pieces. Cut the remaining mushrooms into 5 mm thick slices.
- Then fry the chopped mushrooms vigorously with olive oil and let them take on colour.
- Add the finely diced risotto rice, garlic and shallots and sweat briefly.
- Deglaze with the white wine, gradually add the hot vegetable stock and cook the risotto covered with liquid until lightly simmering. Stir the mushroom risotto constantly.
- Cut the parsley into fine strips, sauté the remaining mushrooms in a frying pan with a little olive oil and butter and let colour over high heat. Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Season the risotto with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix the mushroom risotto with some grated cheese and the remaining butter/olive oil until creamy and arrange on warm plates. Place the prepared mushrooms on the mushroom risotto and serve quickly to taste with grated cheese and olive oil. Enjoy your meal!
4. Calories Champignon Risotto, the nutritional values at a glance
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Clean Eating Recipes
- Main Courses Recipes
- Risotto Recipes
- Vegetarian Main Dishes Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German