OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I’ll show you my recipe Pork Fillet with Horseradish Sauce. On average, around 60 kilograms of meat and meat products of all kinds are consumed per capita in Germany every year. About two thirds of this is pork.
The most popular meat of Germany, the pork, here in the fine variant as Schweinefilet or Schweinelendchen can be prepared simply and fast.
If you buy your meat from the butcher and perhaps even take the good organic meat, the meat is also beautifully tender and leaves little water. You will find the perfect preparation in the recipe…
1. Pork Filet – Pork Tenderloin, Browning
I briefly fry the fillet pieces seasoned with salt and pepper in a pan with clarified butter on both sides. Then I let the meat – wrapped in aluminium foil – rest a little to relax. The meat is then cooked in the vegetable stock.
2. Preparation of Horseradish Sauce for Pork Fillet – Pork Tenderloin
I prepare the vegetable stock from fresh vegetables. Add garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Then I add cold butter and grated fresh horseradish and mix everything with a hand blender until foamy.
3. Pork Fillet – Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce, the Recipe
- 500 g pork filet á 125 g
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 pinch pepper
- 1 tbs clarified butter
- 2 pc onions
- 1 pc clove of garlic
- 150 g carrots
- 150 g celery
- 150 g leeks
- 80 ml white wine
- 100 ml vegetable broth or a bunch of soup vegetables
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tbs parsley
- some horseradish grated
- PREPARATION: Clean the fillet of pork from the butcher and let it clean. Wash the meat, dab dry and cut into 2 cm thick slices. Peel and finely dice the onions and garlic and make the garlic extra. Wash and peel the vegetables and cut them into thin strips.
- PREPARATION: Season the meat with salt and pepper, fry the fillet pieces in a pan with the clarified butter for a short time on both sides, remove and place covered with lid or aluminium foil.
- Sweat the onion cubes and the vegetable strips, deglaze after 4 minutes with the white wine and the vegetable broth and let simmer gently. Place the fillet pieces in the stock and let them simmer to the desired degree.
- Arrange the poached pork fillet on the vegetable strips.
- Boil the stock with the garlic, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add the cold butter and horseradish and mix until foamy with a hand blender. Sprinkle the sauce and foam over the prepared dish and serve sprinkled with the chopped parsley.
4. Calories (kcal) Pork Fillet - Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce, the Nutritional Values
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Bavarian Cuisine
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Low Carb Recipes
- Main Courses Recipes
- Pork Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German