OTHER LANGUAGES: German
I have selected a noodle soup with rice noodles, this is gluten-free, but you are welcome to use other noodles.
Good luck! I am pleased about news and success messages.
- 1. Noodle Soup based on Chicken Broth
- 2. Chicken Soup or Chicken Broth Video
- 3. Noodle Soup with Vegetables
- 4. Noodle Soup in a Pot
- 5. Step by Step Making Noodle Soup with Video
- 6. Noodle Soup Herbs
- 7. Classic Noodle Soup
- 8. Noodle Soup Pho Ga
- 9. Noodle Soup Recipe
- 10. Calories (kcal) Noodle Soup, the nutritional Values
- 11. More Soup Recipe Ideas
1. Noodle Soup based on Chicken Broth
For the noodle soup you need a chicken broth, in the brevity of the seasoning you take about 300 g chicken, a bunch of soup vegetables, two bay leaves, three pieces of peppercorns, a clove of garlic, some chili, one or two cloves, a teaspoon of marjoram, a browned and halved onion (optional), parsley stalk and a teaspoon of salt and put all the ingredients in a large pot, covered with cold, covered with cold soup vegetables, a teaspoon of salt. Let the broth boil once and then simmer for a longer time. A little longer than an hour would be good, in the TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) the chicken is cooked for days, so that all the power can pass on to the soup.
2. Chicken Soup or Chicken Broth Video
In the following video I show step by step the preparation of a variant of chicken broth.
3. Noodle Soup with Vegetables
Since I want to add tasty vegetables to the soup, I do not use the vegetables from the chicken broth any more. The vegetables are cooked and do not taste good. Therefore the vegetables for the soup are prepared fresh. I partially cut the vegetables with a peeler and get strips of vegetables. This is practical in two ways: first, it’s quick and easy; second, the vegetables in the hot soup are cooked until firm to the bite in a short time.
4. Noodle Soup in a Pot
The whole soup cooks with me in a pot, that goes only if the vegetables and the meat, the soup insert is cut small. At the same time, the cooking time of the inlays must coincide with the cooking time of the soup noodles, otherwise it will be a slack. If you do the same as I show in the video, you will get an excellent result.
5. Step by Step Making Noodle Soup with Video
Notice how I prepare the vegetables and get you wide rice noodles for soup. Other noodles can be cooked in salted water, poured off and later in the plate or in the soup bowl with the hot soup pour over.
6. Noodle Soup Herbs
Parsley, chives, thyme, marjoram or coriander with Asian accents are ideal herbs for noodle soup.
7. Classic Noodle Soup
I like this soup with rice noodles (gluten-free) or with normal noodles. You can also break gluten-free spaghetti into small pieces and use it as a soup inlay. So the noodle soup served with parsley or chives remains a classic noodle soup like my grandmother prepared it.
8. Noodle Soup Pho Ga
You can make a Vietnamese Pho Ga rice noodle soup very quickly if you add a slice of ginger, some chilli, three pimento seeds, a little cinnamon and a little star anise to the chicken broth. The soup is seasoned with fish sauce (if you don’t like soy sauce). Fresh coriander, soy sprouts, pak choi and Thai basil serve as an inlay or decoration. The soup tolerates fresh lime juice. The Pho Ga is definitely one of the most eaten soups in the world, in Vietnam and other parts of Asia there is this soup or a similar variation of this soup already for breakfast!
9. Noodle Soup Recipe
My recipe for noodle soup should be a good suggestion for you, try different herbs out and just cook the soup longer to get the taste of a reduced soup. Try different vegetable insets or try the Pho Ga soup out. Good luck!
- 1 pc carrot
- 1/4 pc leek
- 1 pc clove of garlic
- 4 pc mushrooms also Mu- Err mushrooms or Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 slice ginger
- 1 bunch parsley
- some lemon zest
- 400-600 ml chicken broth
- 125 g rice noodles
- 1 pc fried chicken breast fillet fresh
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbs sesame fresh
- some chili dryed
- Prepare the chicken soup according to the instructions and let it simmer for at least an hour. Then prepare the soup.
- Peel the carrot, then cut into strips with the pendulum peeler. Place the vegetable strips in a sufficiently large pot.
- Cut the washed leek into rings and add, finely chopped garlic clove, mushrooms cut into fine slices, slightly chopped ginger, chopped parsley and lemon zest also add.
- Pour the prepared chicken stock over the vegetables and aromatics in the pot or fill with water and use a chicken stock cube. The vegetables should be well covered.
- Bring the soup to the boil, then add the rice noodles and cook for a few minutes. In the meantime, cut the chicken breast into strips and add to the soup.
- Stir the pieces of meat into the soup and bring to the boil at most once. Leave the noodle soup with the chicken to stand with the lid on for a few minutes, then arrange and serve with soy sauce and sesame seeds.
10. Calories (kcal) Noodle Soup, the nutritional Values
11. More Soup Recipe IdeasAll soup recipes
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Asian Recipes
- Main Courses Recipes
- Meat Recipes
- Pasta & Noodles Recipes
- Recipes with Cooking Videos from Thomas Sixt
- Soups Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German