Here I show you my refined, simple Lentil Salad recipe. The salad with lentils comes with plenty of vegetables on the plate and because I prepare half of the vegetables in the oven, the salad gets a great taste refinement.
Lentil salad delicious vegetarian and vegan! Men’s or girls’ evening … Beer or Prosecco so it doesn’t matter.
I wish you good luck and a good appetite!
1. Simply prepare Lentil Salad
I love my lentil salad with lots of vegetables. So that the salad looks great at the end and tastes delicious I prepare a part of the vegetables in the oven as oven vegetables. Preheat the oven at 220 °C hot air, wash the vegetables, prepare, cut into bite-sized pieces and place on a baking tray with baking paper, season with salt, pepper and thyme, drizzle with a little olive oil and put in the oven for about 30 minutes.
2. How to Cook Lentils with Flavour
The lentils must now be quickly put in the pot, finally they come softly cooked on the plate. Discovered a great ingredient for lentil salad in the supermarket, turmeric. If you find fresh turmeric on the market and have to buy it and cook with it, it is healthy and tasty a hammer. Alternatively you can use turmeric powder.
Als weitere Zutaten neben dem Kurkuma habe ich Knoblauch, Ingwer und Frühlingszwiebeln fein geschnitten.
Add these ingredients to the pan with the black lentils and fry for 5 minutes with a tablespoon of olive oil until translucent.
Important: Wash the lenses once on a sieve so that they are clean in the pot!
After sweating, deglaze the lentils with vegetable stock and cook covered with liquid for approx. 30 minutes until al dente/soft. Leave the lentils to cool lukewarm next to the stove, season with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar sugar, lemon juice and olive oil to taste and then serve with the vegetables from the oven.
3. Which Lenses are best for Lentil Salad?
I prefer to use black lentils for the lentil salad. The caviar lens develops an excellent taste during cooking and offers a colourful picture on the plate in combination with vegetables. Red lenses are an alternative, the brown plate lenses I only use in an emergency.
4. recipe lentil salad simple, vegetarian and vegan
- 1/2 pc fennel bulb sliced or eighth cut
- 8 pc cocktail tomatoes
- 1/4 pc pumpkin I take Hokkaido pumpkin without shell
- 2-3 pc spring onions lengthwise quartered
- 1 pc red bell pepper quartered
- 6 pc fresh mushrooms quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pc turmeric freshly finely chopped or 1 tsp turmeric spice
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely sliced
- 1-2 pc garlic finely sliced
- 2 pc spring onions finely sliced
- 100 g black lentils
- 350 ml vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar I love to take a old one
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 pinches black pepper
- 4 pinches brown sugar
- 1 tbsp pine nuts geröstet
- 1 tbsp parsley fein geschnitten
- Preheat oven stage to 220°C hot air. Wash the vegetables and prepare them according to the mud, place them on the baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the vegetables with a little olive oil and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the aromatics and vegetables for the lentils and put them in a pot with olive oil. Wash the lentils on a fine sieve under running, cold water and put into the pot. Sweat the lens base until it is colourless and glassy.
- Deglaze the lentils with the vegetable stock and cook for about 30 minutes until al dente until soft. Let the lentils cool lukewarm. Salad dressing ingredients to give the lentils to taste sweet-sour season.
- Arrange the lentil salad with the oven vegetables and decorate with pine nuts and finely chopped parsley. Serve quickly and enjoy.