Lentil Salad simple, vegetarian and vegan prepare
Thomas Sixt is a chef, food photographer and cookbook author.
Here he shares recipes, answers cooking questions and helps with cooking.
Table of Contents
1. Simply prepare Lentil SaladI love my lentil salad with lots of vegetables. So that the salad looks great at the end and tastes delicious I prepare a part of the vegetables in the oven as oven vegetables. Preheat the oven at 220 °C hot air, wash the vegetables, prepare, cut into bite-sized pieces and place on a baking tray with baking paper, season with salt, pepper and thyme, drizzle with a little olive oil and put in the oven for about 30 minutes. Delicious vegetables for the lentil salad: fennel, cocktail tomatoes, mushrooms, pumpkin, paprika and spring onions. Food picture © Food photographer Thomas Sixt © Foodfotograf Thomas Sixt
2. How to Cook Lentils with FlavourThe lentils must now be quickly put in the pot, finally they come softly cooked on the plate. Discovered a great ingredient for lentil salad in the supermarket, turmeric. If you find fresh turmeric on the market and have to buy it and cook with it, it is healthy and tasty a hammer. Alternatively you can use turmeric powder. Turmeric, known as turmeric, is an aromatic and delicious addition to our lentil salad. Please wear gloves, your hands will turn yellow! Food picture © Food photographer Thomas Sixt Als weitere Zutaten neben dem Kurkuma habe ich Knoblauch, Ingwer und Frühlingszwiebeln fein geschnitten. Delicious vegetables for the lentil salad: fennel, cocktail tomatoes, mushrooms, pumpkin, paprika and spring onions. Food picture © Food photographer Thomas Sixt Add these ingredients to the pan with the black lentils and fry for 5 minutes with a tablespoon of olive oil until translucent. Important: Wash the lenses once on a sieve so that they are clean in the pot! The black lentils with the vegetables in the pot while sweating. Food picture © Food photographer Thomas Sixt After sweating, deglaze the lentils with vegetable stock and cook covered with liquid for approx. 30 minutes until al dente/soft. Leave the lentils to cool lukewarm next to the stove, season with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar sugar, lemon juice and olive oil to taste and then serve with the vegetables from the oven. Colourful vegan vegan lentil salad, decorated with parsley and pine nuts. Thomas Sixt Food Photographer Vienna
3. Which Lenses are best for Lentil Salad?I prefer to use black lentils for the lentil salad. The caviar lens develops an excellent taste during cooking and offers a colourful picture on the plate in combination with vegetables. Red lenses are an alternative, the brown plate lenses I only use in an emergency. Brown plate lenses are rather second choice for the lens salad. Food picture © Food photographer Thomas Sixt
4. recipe lentil salad simple, vegetarian and vegan
Recipe Lentil Salad simple vegetarian and vegan
Lentil salad made of black lentils, with lots of vegetables vegetarian or vegan, colorful and delicious.
|1/2||pc||fennel bulb (sliced or eighth cut)|
|1/4||pc||pumpkin (I take Hokkaido pumpkin without shell)|
|2-3||pc||spring onions (lengthwise quartered)|
|1||pc||red bell pepper (quartered )|
|6||pc||fresh mushrooms (quartered )|
|1||pc||turmeric (freshly finely chopped or 1 tsp turmeric spice)|
|1||tbsp||fresh ginger (finely sliced)|
|1-2||pc||garlic (finely sliced)|
|2||pc||spring onions (finely sliced)|
|2||tbsp||balsamic vinegar (I love to take a old one)|
|1||tbsp||pine nuts (geröstet)|
|1||tbsp||Parsley (fein geschnitten)|
Preheat oven stage to 220°C hot air. Wash the vegetables and prepare them according to the mud, place them on the baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the vegetables with a little olive oil and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Finely chop the aromatics and vegetables for the lentils and put them in a pot with olive oil. Wash the lentils on a fine sieve under running, cold water and put into the pot. Sweat the lens base until it is colourless and glassy.
Deglaze the lentils with the vegetable stock and cook for about 30 minutes until al dente until soft. Let the lentils cool lukewarm. Salad dressing ingredients to give the lentils to taste sweet-sour season.
Arrange the lentil salad with the oven vegetables and decorate with pine nuts and finely chopped parsley. Serve quickly and enjoy.
5. Lens Salad Calories and Nutritional Values
Comments, Cooking Questions and Answers
Below you can write to me directly.
Please don't forget the star rating on the recipe, 5 stars means you liked it!