OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Here I show you my recipe for Lemon Risotto. You can prepare this fabulous lemon risotto all year round in different variations.
Lemon risotto tastes great with fish, shrimps, vegetarian with zucchini and tofu. In the asparagus season I find the combination of lemon, asparagus and tomatoes very exciting.
Discover here all tips for a perfect lemon risotto and conjure up your favourite a delicious dish on the plate. I wish you all the best!
1. Lemon Risotto Shopping List for the Supermarket
For the lemon risotto you need the following ingredients:
Lemon Risotto with Asparagus and Tomatoes
- 1-2 organic lemons
- a bunch of asparagus white or green
- some cocktail tomatoes
- 1-2 shallots or young onions
- risotto rice
- optional dry white wine
- vegetable broth
- butter, olive oil
- salt, pepper, sugar, nutmeg
- Pecorino or Parmesan cheese
Lemon Risotto vegetarian with Zucchini
In addition to the above ingredients 1-2 pieces of courgettes and optionally smoked tofu instead of asparagus.
Lemon Risotto with Prawns or Fish
In addition to the above ingredients, you also count per person:
140 g coalfish, cod or sole or large raw shrimps.
The exact quantities can be found further down in the article on the lemon risotto recipe!
2. Prepare Lemon Risotto
Here you find my step by step instructions for the preparation of lemon risotto.
You can now flexibly add fried zucchini slices or asparagus and tomatoes to the lemon risotto. It is best to prepare the vegetables in an extra pot. This way you can determine the exact cooking degree of the vegetables. Just before serving, add the vegetables to the risotto and always prepare some vegetables for a colourful dish.
3. Recipe Lemon Risotto
Below you will find my recipe for lemon risotto. With the tips in the article you can adapt the recipe flexibly to your own taste. I wish you every success!
- 120 g risotto rico Arborio or Vialone Nano
- 1-2 pc young onions or shallots
- 300-400 ml vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp oliv oil
- some Butter
- 80 ml dry white wine optional!
- some nutmeg
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus green or white asparagus
- 1-2 pc Zucchini optional instead of asparagus
- some brown sugar
- some oliv oil
- some salt
- 6-8 pc cocktail tomatoes
- 40 g Parmesan or Pecorino
- 240 g hake or
- 4-8 pc prawns or
- 200 g Tofu my tip: smoked tofu, this one is tastier!
- Sweat the raw risotto rice and young onions cut into fine rings or diced shallots in a pot with a little butter and olive oil. Add the white wine, bring to the boil with the vegetable stock and simmer until light. Stir the risotto constantly.
- Peel the asparagus and cut off the ends, cut the asparagus spears into fine pieces up to the tips. Season a little water with salt, pepper and sugar and bring to the boil. Cook the asparagus pieces until al dente, drain and use the cooking water for the risotto. Alternatively, cut the zucchini into 3 mm thick slices and sauté in a little olive oil. Season the zucchini slices with salt and pepper and prepare them for later serving.
- Marinate the cocktail tomatoes in a pan with olive oil, salt, pepper and sugar and caramelize with the cream Brulee burner. You can also caramelize the tomatoes briefly in the pan if you don't have a cream Brulee burner at home.
- Finely grate the Pecorino or Parmesan cheese. Refine the risotto with a little cheese, butter and olive oil until creamy.
- Grate the organic lemon finely and stir the lemon dust into the risotto. Let the risotto simmer gently for two minutes. Season the risotto to taste with a little lemon juice.
- Place the fish fillet in a buttered oven dish and season with salt and pepper. Cook the fish at hot air, preheated at 90°C for 10 minutes. Alternatively, fry the raw, drained shrimps in a pan with olive oil or fry the tofu cubes briefly in the pan.
- Flavour the lemon risotto with salt, pepper and nutmeg. You can also season with a little cayenne pepper and add it for a soft spice.
- Arrange the lemon risotto on warmed plates, toss the prepared decorative asparagus tips in foamed butter and place on the risotto.
- Add the caramelized cocktail tomatoes, fish/shrimps or tofu. Sprinkle the lemon risotto with some cold olive oil and serve quickly.
4. Calories Lemon Risotto, the Nutritional Values at a GlanceThe nutritional values are calculated for the lemon risotto with asparagus, tomatoes and saithe.
Jamie Oliver cooks lemon risotto with lots of lemon, fennel and mint.
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Asparagus Recipes
- Fish & Seafood
- Italian Fish Recipes
- Main Courses Recipes
- Risotto Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German