OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Here I show you my Lasagne recipe. Buona Sera, Signorina, Buonasera… today Italian is cooked.
Original pasta casserole alla Bolognese with two delicious sauces without much effort…
You want to cook for more than one person? Do you cook casseroles for colleagues or for your new Tinder acquaintance? Huh, that can be exciting 😉
I can already calm you down… Thank God there are simple and fast ways to prepare your food, as well as classic ways of preparation, which you can choose according to your time account and occasion.
Runs super… don’t worry, this kitchen story accompanies you step by step.
As your trusted cook, I bring great ideas into your kitchen! That makes the selection easy for you.
Now I wish you a lot of fun when you get hungry, until later in the kitchen!
- 1. Finding the right Pasta Casserole!
- 2. Prepare simple Lasagne
- 3. Lasagne Minced Meat Sauce and Make White Sauce Yourself
- 4. The right Baking Time does not exist!
- 5. Here you can find a Vegetarian Variation
- 6. Click here for the Recipe
- 7. Calories and Nutritional Values to this Dish
- 8. More Ideas for Cooking by Yourself
1. Finding the right Pasta Casserole!
To make the selection easier, I have prepared a practical overview after the event and occasion.
Find what you’re looking for quickly here:
|Fast Kitchen||dried or pre-cooked noodle leaves||purchases from the supermarket, skillfully refine||ready-grated mozzarella||dinner fast / If you don't like cooking|
|Gourmet Classic||dried noodle plates||cook sauces yourself according to instructions here||mozzarella or parmesan fresh and finely grated||family meal or meal with friends/joyful cooking|
|Chef Mama Rosa Variation||dried noodle plates or freshly prepared noodle plates||prepare sauces according to instructions here||buffalo mozzarella or matured parmesan cheese||impressive Tinder date/high food feel|
Next we want to have a quick look at the #blitzschnellfertig the quick version…
I think this can be a pleasure or a stimulus to cook yourself. Gourmets don’t shy away from any effort!
2. Prepare simple Lasagne
You’ll please help yourself to the supermarket shelf for the great ready-to-serve sauce offer.
Alternatively, you can use already prepared, homemade and frozen sauces.
Make your own sauces and freeze them, it tastes better than ready-made sauces, just in case, you’ll find a quick variation here…
Since I don’t know the capacities of your freezer, I always assume the worst case: That means yawning emptiness.
2.1 Quick and Easy, my Casserole Tips
- Ragout Bolognese from the glass
- Tin tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
- Bechamel sauce from the package
- Noodle plates
- Fresh basil or dried herbs
- Optional garlic
Depending on whether you were able to buy a white or a black belt in the kitchen battle so far, you will need 15-20 minutes to insert this pasta bake.
The Italian fake slice will be in the oven in 15 minutes and “ready to eat” after 45 minutes!
Wait a minute, there was something else – please think of the surrounding. A good craftsman needs his tools:
The kitchen tools:
- Oven dish
- Pots for sauces
- Optional cheese grater if you buy the cheese in one piece
- Knife, ladle, cutting board, spatula, dishes and cutlery
You’re wondering now why I mention dishes and cutlery?
If you’re starting a new job in a company and you’re making a debut dinner for colleagues, please check the inventory list in the office kitchen. After all, the casserole is not finger food!
The next thing we want to do is approach the classic method of preparation with homemade ragout and béchamel sauce.
3. Lasagne Minced Meat Sauce and Make White Sauce Yourself
3. 1 Minced Meat Sauce Tips with Cooking Video:
For the classic of the Italian Mama-Cucina you definitely need two sauces. There is no way around it.
Nevertheless I would like to show you some great tips and at the same time refresh your knowledge and give you some good suggestions.
Therefore I have inserted here the cook video of the preparation for you. Watch me cooking over my shoulders, the video takes only 15 minutes.
Cooking video Bolognese prepare:
3.2 Béchamel Sauce Tips
The classic béchamel sauce consists of onions or shallots (finer in taste), bay leaf and peppercorns, butter, flour, dry white wine, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
The preparation of the sauce I show you below with many photos. Since I am the cook of your confidence, I have still another tip… this you experience in the contribution to the Bechamelsauce.
First of all a hint 🙂 for you I simplify the preparation of the sauce and show a great trick that also works with miracle pots simply. This saves time and last but not least this light sauce is gluten free!
4. The right Baking Time does not exist!
The baking time depends on several factors:
- Many stoves do not reach the set temperature, so it takes (usually) longer.
- Depending on the number of layers of pasta, your casserole will be higher or lower, and the cooking time will change accordingly.
- If you fill the sauces hot and cook the casserole immediately, the cooking time will be faster.
- If you precook the pasta plates, the cooking time is reduced.
The standard value for a normal casserole dish filled with dried pasta plates is 45 minutes. The chef recommends a cooking level of hot air and a temperature range of 175°C.
When is the noodle cooked in the casserole? Pierce it with a wooden skewer… if it’s easy, it’s time to eat.
5. Here you can find a Vegetarian Variation
Mhhhh, veggie casserole tastes super delicious … above I have already linked you a fast and tomato variant.
Here follows the announcement for another recipe!
6. Click here for the Recipe
Now you are sufficiently informed and can start shopping.
Have fun in the kitchen. Write me a comment, I always find cooking questions exciting and am happy to answer them!
- 1 tbs oliv oil
- 10 g Butter
- 1 small onion I like to use shallots
- 1 pc clove of garlic In winter I use garlic as well
- 1 bunch soup vegetables
- 500 g minced beef meat or leaf it out
- 3 tbs tomato puree
- 100 ml dry red wine
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- some Lemon abrasion
- 1 tbs Balsamico I like to use old riped balasmico
- 1/4 tsp salt I like to use Himalaya salt
- 5 pinch black pepper
- 2 pinches brown sugar
- 1 l milk
- 70 g Butter
- 2 tbs flour sieved
- 1 cl dry white wine
- 1 tsp salt
- some pepper freshly grounded
- some nutmeg freshly grated
- 2 leafs bay leaf
- 2 corns Piment
- 2 tbs cheese grated hard or semi-hard cheese
- 200 g Mozarella or other light and melting cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.Put olive oil and butter in a pan and heat. Peel onions and garlic. Finely dice the onions and garlic. Peel and finely dice the soup vegetables.
- Fry the minced meat in a pan, add the vegetable, garlic and onion cubes and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste.
- Roast the minced meat and vegetables with the tomato paste until light brown.
- Then optionally deglaze with the red wine and boil down briefly. Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- Flavour the ragout with a little lemon grater, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar, simmer gently for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut a medium-sized onion into small cubes.
- Heat up the pan, then add the onion cubes, butter, bay leaves and allspice and sauté.
- Sweat the onion cubes until translucent and add the flour. Sweat the flour briefly.
- Add the white wine while stirring and bring to the boil.
- Add cold milk while stirring constantly and bring to the boil. Flavour with salt, pepper, nutmeg and cayenne pepper. Submit the grated cheese to taste later, technically it is now a sauce Mornay.
- Put some béchamel sauce on a cold plate and check the binding of the sauce.
- The filling of the oven dish can begin. Cover the bottom of the casserole dish with béchamel sauce.
- Place lasagne plates on the béchamel sauce. You can easily break the pasta plates, so you can also insert them at the corners to fit.
- Add a few spoonfuls of minced meat sauce to the plates.
- Pour some spoons of the white sauce on the pasta plates with the minced meat sauce. Again and again build new layers with noodle plate minced meat sauce-white sauce until the upper edge of the baking dish is reached.
- Finally, add Béchamel sauce to the last cover plate. Sprinkle with plenty of grated mozzarella so that the casserole is covered.
- Place the casserole in the preheated oven and bake for approx. 40-50 minutes at 175° C until done. Enjoy your meal!
7. Calories and Nutritional Values to this Dish
8. More Ideas for Cooking by YourselfSimple Veggie-Lasagne
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Casserole Recipes
- Current and New Recipes
- Italian Pasta Recipes
- Main Courses Recipes
- Minced Meat Recipes
- Pasta & Noodles Recipes
- Recipes with Cooking Videos from Thomas Sixt
OTHER LANGUAGES: German