OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I’ll show you how to fry Rose Fish Fillet. To make a recipe out of it I have made a fine potato salad to it.
Rose Fish fillet with potato salad is a simple dish and you will certainly like it.
The Rose Fish recipe you conjure in about 35 minutes on the table so let you inspire your loved one a joy!
1. Rose Fish Info
The rose fish is also known as ocean perch and Norway haddock it is a popular food fish of the northern Atlantic.
You can usually recognize fresh fish by its clear eyes, red gills, impeccable smell and fresh scales.
Therefore, this freshness feature is omitted with this enchanting fish.
2. How to fry rose Fish Fillet
The rose fish is a tender fish and easily disintegrates when sautéed. Turn the fish fillet over before frying in flour, then play it safe!
Here are my professional cooking tips for frying rose fish fillet….
- Buy rose fish fillet fresh or frozen.
- Please only fry thawed fish Frozen rose fish fillet in cold water …
- Dry the fish fillets and carefully cut out the bones with a knife.
- Prepare the side dishes.
- Portion the fish fillets, season with salt and pepper, turn in flour.
- You can use wheat flour or gluten-free flour.
- Fry the fish in clarified butter or sunflower oil on both sides and arrange with the side dishes.
Serve the fried fish always on hot or warm plates, so that your fish dish comes hot on the table. All step by step photos can be found below in the recipe! Add a lemon and let it taste good.
3. Recipe Rose Fish
Here is my simple recipe for fish with potato salad. I wish you good success….
- 250 g potatoes flour boiling salad potatoes
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 1 cup Créme Fraîche
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 pinches pepper
- 2 pinches Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 pck cucumber I like to use mini cucumbers
- 280 g rose fish fillet ocean perch and Norway haddock
- 2 tsp flour
- 8 pinches salt
- 6 pinches pepper
- 80 ml sunflower oil I also like to use clarified butter
- 1 pc lemon
- 1/2 pc cress
- Peel and wash the potatoes, cut into 3-4 mm thick slices. Boil the potato slices in the vegetable stock until soft, drain and allow to cool. Add the lemon juice and the créme fraîche and season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix the potato salad and make ready. Slice the cucumbers extra finely, salt them and later fold them into the potato salad.
- Wash fish fillets fresh or defrosted under running cold water. Cut out any existing bones and then portion.
- Season rose fish fillets with salt and pepper, turn in flour, heat a pan.
- Fry the flourished fish fillets in a pan with the sunflower oil until light brown on both sides. Place the fried fish fillets on a plate with kitchen paper.
- Make warm plates ready, mix potato salad with cucumber and season to taste again, pick up some decorative cucumber slices. Arrange the potato salad, add the cucumber slices, add the fish, garnish with lemon elm and cress, serve quickly. Enjoy your meal!
4. Rose Fish Fillet Calories fried with Potato Salad, the nutritional Values at a Glance
5. Other Recipes with Rose Fish and Ocean Perch FilletRecipe Rose Fish in tomato stock "mediterranean"
Recipe Rose Fish with white wine sauce, spinach and potatoes
Recipe ocean perch fillet with mustard sauce, capers and lemon
OTHER LANGUAGES: German