The practical thing about Thermomix-Hollandaise-cooking is:
- Hollandaise sauce preparation is 100% successful if you follow these instructions carefully.
- You can keep the sauce hollandaise warm in the Thermomix for up to 35 minutes without the sauce pulling unattractive skin. That’s practical when guests come!
NOW, however, times loosely, I wish you good success!
- 1. How to prepare Hollandaise Sauce in Thermomix
- 2. How to prepare the Reduction for the Hollandaise Sauce
- 3. The Best Idea to prepare the Butter for the Sauce Hollandaise. Get my professional Tips!
- 4. Note the Cleanliness of the Thermomix, it isvery Important for preparing the Sauce Hollandaise
- 5. All Recipes and Instructions from the Chef on the Subject of Hollandaise Sauce
- 6. Recipe to prepare Hollandaise Sauce in Thermomix
- 7. Calories (kcal) Sauce Hollandaise
1. How to prepare Hollandaise Sauce in Thermomix
Of course, the preparation of the sauce Hollandaise in the Thermomix is similar to my new technique “Sauce Hollandaise simple”. So if you don’t have a Thermomix in your kitchen, click on the link in the previous sentence.
The Dutch sauce succeeds in the Thermomix easily. I already wrote that in the introduction. Nevertheless a bit more positive about the miracle mixer: You can adjust the temperature of the Thermomixer exactly, so that many possible sources of error in the preparation of the sauce Hollandaise are eliminated.
By the way, I don’t get any money for this contribution, the Thermomix is left over from a recipe developer order. I like to use the Thermomix for very specific preparations. Because the search volume for the sauce in the Wundermixer is quite reasonable, I decided to put my already existing recipe online here.
2. How to prepare the Reduction for the Hollandaise Sauce
Besides egg yolk and butter, the reduction is the most important ingredient for the whipped butter sauce. The reduction and the butter I already put in two extra pots. I find this personally more practical than preparing everything in the Thermomix. With this recipe this would mean multiple cleaning of mixing cups and the like and is much more complex than washing two pots or putting them in the dishwasher.
3. The Best Idea to prepare the Butter for the Sauce Hollandaise. Get my professional Tips!
I tend to pass on tips well. I melt the butter for the sauce Hollandaise in the pot. Lightly brown the butter. So I get a butter that tastes light and fine like nuts. The nut butter brings a complex and exciting aroma to the sauce Hollandaise.
4. Note the Cleanliness of the Thermomix, it isvery Important for preparing the Sauce Hollandaise
Please clean the Thermomix from the mixing vessel, the knives, the lid and the mixer wing very thoroughly. All tools must be cleaned grease free, otherwise the Hollandaise can still go wrong despite much Thermomixer PS.
5. All Recipes and Instructions from the Chef on the Subject of Hollandaise Sauce
Sauce Hollandaise easy to prepare, recipe by Thomas Sixt
Saving or preparing Hollandaise sauce with a hand blender
Bernaise sauce and derivatives of the classic Hollandaise sauce
6. Recipe to prepare Hollandaise Sauce in Thermomix
- 1 Stück shallot I prefer Shallots they are better than onions
- 30 ml dry white wine
- 80 ml water
- 1 EL white wine vinegar
- etwas parsley
- 1/2 TL tarragon
- 1 Stück bay leaf
- 2 Stück peppercorns
- 220 g Butter
- 2 Stück egg yolks
- etwas Cayenne pepper
- etwas nutmeg
- salt I try himalaya salt
- Place the ingredients for the reduction in a small pot, bring to the boil and reduce to one or two tablespoons.
- Heat the butter for the hollandaise sauce in a saucepan and make it foam. Clarify the butter to a light brown shade. Pass the butter through a fine sieve and let it temper beside the stove (approx. 90°C).
- Pour the cleanly separated egg yolks and reduction into the mixing bowl of the Thermomix, insert the stirring insert (wing), beat 5 min./75°C/ counterclockwise with volume.
- Next, prepare the prepared butter, set 5 min./80°C/step 4 counterclockwise and let the butter run in slowly for the first 40 seconds.
- Season the Hollandaise sauce with a little cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- You can keep the sauce Hollandaise warm for 35 minutes without any problems in the Thermomix at 75°C lowest stirring level.
- When serving the Hollandaise sauce, please use preheated plates or a sauce boat. Otherwise the sauce cools down quite quickly and only a warm plate prevents this.