Here I show you a simple recipe Glazed Apples with balsamic vinegar. This step by step guide accompanies you with many photos while cooking yourself.
I refine and combine the forbidden fruit of paradise with a balsamic vinegar reduction. This brings some acidity and a great taste to the previously grilled apple slices.
This fruity and sour side dish is an excellent accompaniment to cheese and especially goat cheese, game dishes and salads.
I wish you all the best!
1. Recipe glazed Apples
Step by step it’s easier. Below is the recipe with exact ingredients. Good success!
- 1-2 pc apples
- 100 ml Balsamico I use a 10 years matured!
- 1/2 tsp red peppercorns
- 4 pc mint fresh twigs for decoration!
- Wash and halve the apples, cut into quarters and cut out the core.
- Cut the apple quarters without the core into eighths. That way you get nice apple slices.
- Reduce balsamic vinegar by half and pour into a bowl.
- Cook the apple slices over high heat in a grill pan with a pattern, then reduce the balsamic vinegar and marinate the apples for a few minutes.
- Arrange the glazed apples, sprinkle with red berries and serve decorated with mint.
2. Calories Glazed Apple Slices, Overview of Nutritional Values
3. Recipes to match this DishVenison roast
Boeuf a la mode
Goat cheese salad