My Turkey Schnitzel Recipe I present to you today! A turkey schnitzel tastes delicious and is prepared in a short time on the table.
In this article I answer many questions about frying turkey schnitzel, give tips and of course there is a cooking video preparing turkey schnitzel.
Good luck! I would be happy if you cook this up and share it with your friends on Facebook. Good luck!
A turkey schnitzel tastes delicious and can be prepared on the table in a short time. My video with little preparation takes less than 10 minutes. In this article I answer questions about frying turkey schnitzel, give tips and of course there is my turkey schnitzel recipe with cooking video instructions. You can find the turkey schnitzel recipe at the end of this page. I would be happy if you cook it up and share it with your friends on Facebook. Good luck!
- 1. Fry Turkey Escalope
- 2. Naturally roasted Turkey Schnitzel
- 3. Roast breaded Turkey Schnitzel
- 4. Roast Turkey Escalope – Temperature
- 5. Fry Turkey Schnitzel with Butter or Oil?
- 6. Turkey Schnitzel as Diet Dish
- 7. My Recipe for Turkey Schnitzel with Basil, Cheese and Vegetables
- 8. Roasting Time of the Turkey Schnitzel
- 9. Calories (kcal) Turkey Escalope with Vegetables, Herbs, Cheese, Pine Nuts
- 10. More Ideas and Recipes
1. Fry Turkey Escalope
The turkey schnitzel is cut from the turkey breast, it is very lean meat and must be fried briefly or generally cooked briefly. Low-fat meat unfortunately tends to dry out and nobody wants a dry schnitzel on their plate. The more evenly the meat is cut, up to 1 cm thick, the better the result when roasting. To the question: How long do turkey escalopes fry? – At the end of this page, I’ll give you some tips on the recipe.
2. Naturally roasted Turkey Schnitzel
Roasted naturally means: without breading, the schnitzel is usually seasoned only with salt and pepper, before or during or after roasting. Then fried with little fat or completely without fat on both sides. In the video I show the roast without fat which already goes in the direction of grilling. The seasoning of natural schnitzel can be extended: A little sweet paprika shortly before serving, herbs like thyme and rosemary, there are almost no limits to your imagination, I like to gratinate my turkey schnitzel with some cheese.
3. Roast breaded Turkey Schnitzel
Since I have published the currently most detailed manual on breaded schnitzel on the Internet, I refer here to my article Wiener Schnitzel. There I show all tricks of the professional cooks which are known to me at present. There is also a new article how to bread turkey schnitzel which summarizes everything briefly and concisely for you.
4. Roast Turkey Escalope – Temperature
The temperature for frying turkey escalope should be very high. Please preheat the pan well so that the meat frys and does not boil! I show this step by step in the cooking video below. The pan is hot enough when a drop of water dances on the surface of the pan.
5. Fry Turkey Schnitzel with Butter or Oil?
Butter is not suitable for frying at high temperatures and burns. The butter would have to be clarified before frying. This is shown in another article. Therefore, please use clarified butter, coconut fat, sunflower oil or corn oil to fry turkey escalope.
6. Turkey Schnitzel as Diet Dish
Serve the lean, roasted meat on a diet day with lemon juice and a colourful leaf salad. This brings a good mood to the table and a colourful diet meal. Another variation is my recipe below, with steamed vegetables and basil.
7. My Recipe for Turkey Schnitzel with Basil, Cheese and Vegetables
- 80 g Broccoli
- 80 g cauliflower
- 1 pc carrot
- 1 pc yellow turnips
- 2 pc turkey escalope / turkey schnitzel
- 1/2 bunch basil
- 1 pc clove of garlic
- 60 g Parmesan
- some Chili
- some oliv oil
- pinch salt
- Prepare the broccoli and cauliflower cut into florets and cut the stalk slightly.
- Place the steam pot consisting of the pot with water and steam attachment on the stove and heat.
- Heat a sufficiently large pan over medium heat.
- Peel the yellow beet and carrot with a peeler and cut into 3-4 mm thick slices at an angle.
- Place the vegetables in the prepared steamer and steam.
- Place the turkey escalope dry and dab ready and place in the hot pan. Turn turkey escalope after 3 minutes, cut basil into strips.
- Season turkey schnitzel with salt and pepper, place garlic in half in the pan. Spread the basil on the escalopes.
- Grate the parmesan finely and sprinkle over the turkey escalopes. Finish cooking the turkey escalope with the lid.
- Arrange the steamed vegetables on warm plates. Add the meat and sprinkle with chilli.
- Sprinkle with the pine nuts. Sprinkle the vegetables with olive oil. Add salt to the vegetables and serve quickly.
8. Roasting Time of the Turkey Schnitzel
For me, frying the turkey escalope takes about 6 minutes, the cooking video shows the preparation in real time. If you cut the schnitzel thicker, reduce the temperature after frying on both sides and let the schnitzel simmer a little longer. Best wishes for success!
9. Calories (kcal) Turkey Escalope with Vegetables, Herbs, Cheese, Pine Nuts
10. More Ideas and Recipes
How to Cook Cauliflower
Turkey leg in oven with vegetables
Roast turkey, cooked whole, fixed and fine
Roll Roast Turkey
Bread Turkey Escalope
Cream Schnitzel Recipe
Schnitzel Parisian Style, Escalope in Egg Coat
Viennese Escalope – Original Wiener Schnitzel