OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Today I’ll show you my Fishburger recipe. The delicious fish between warm bread roll slices gets along without breadcrumbs.
Because salmon is sooo popular I have decided for a salmon fillet! Captain’n Iglo becomes pale with envy…
The first fast food experiences are very different. With me the powerful sauces got stuck in the culinary memory. Because there are better things, I always work on the sauces and give you the ideas gladly further 🙂
Maybe I can seduce you to cook yourself. I wish you a lot of fun and good luck in your kitchen!
1. Fish Burger Patty selfmade
The culinary seduction begins now… Today I don’t make patties but fry slices of fresh salmon fillet.
Why make patties? Freshly fried, the fish tastes much better!
It is best to buy fresh salmon fillets, let frozen fish fillets thaw slowly. Place the fillets in the foil in cold water or defrost the packed fillets overnight in the refrigerator.
Many people want variety on their plates at home. So this variation is just the thing!
Treat yourself to a brilliant burger with fresh ingredients!
Here comes another picture…
2. Fishburger Sauce selfmade
The well-known originals from the fast food counter almost always taste very much like mayonnaise.
You can quickly prepare the sauces yourself, I’ll describe that to you very briefly now…
Make your own burger sauces… Tastes better!
In another contribution I show you easy made barbecue sauces.
2.1 Light Sauce with Curry as Mayo Substitute
“Burger duty” for me is at least a homemade sauce. Today we make a cold curry cream.
Please try this sauce, it tastes sooo delicious!
Cold curry sauce:
For this I use…
- a cup of sour cream
- a cup of créme fraîche
- a tablespoon lemon juice
- little mustard
- salt/pepper, honey and curry
The exact quantities can be found in the recipe below.
2.2 Alternatively prepare a white Sauce
Now it becomes quite simple… I am known for my variant kitchen 🙂
Voilá, your mayonnaise substitute sauce is quickly ready!
Before you add curry and honey to the white sauce, you can pour half of it into an extra bowl.
3. Gourmet Tip… Use Brioche Buns!
The fish tolerates a light and pleasant roll or bun.
Brioche buns are perfect here, please write them on the shopping list!
I warm the fine yeast dough buns at 140°C hot air in the oven.
4. This way to the Recipe
Ahoy, greetings to the captain! He is invited to dinner. Let’s go to your kitchen.
Good luck! You are welcome to write me a comment, I always find cooking questions exciting and you can already look forward to an answer!
- 4 pc Burger-Buns bread rolls for hamburgers
- 2 pc salmon filets I prefer fresh salmon
- 100 g leafs of salad roman lettuce, lettuce, iceberg lettuce, batavia lettuce, lollo rosso...
- 1 pc white onion
- 1 pc courgettes
- 1 Etbs rapeseed oil for frying salmon and courgettes
- some salt
- some pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Créme Fraîche
- 1 pc lemon only the juice
- 1/2 tsp medium hot mustard
- some salt
- some pepper freshly grounded
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs Curry I use Madras curry
- 1 packet cress
- 4 slices Cheddar fish and cheese NOGO? Please try it!
- Overview of ingredients: buns, salmon, lettuce, white onion, white sauce + curry and honey, cress.
- First mix the ingredients for the sauce. If you want two different sauces, put some white sauce aside and mix the rest with honey and curry.
- Peel the onion and cut into fine slices. Put the buns in the oven and heat them at 140°C hot air.
- Wash and dry the courgettes and cut them into thin slices 2 mm thick.
- Fry courgette slices in a pan with a little oil on both sides, season with salt and pepper and place on a plate.
- Wash and dry salad, only spun salad is allowed on rolls!
- Cut salmon fillet without skin into 5 mm thick slices.
- Fry the salmon slices on both sides in a pan over a high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the lower parts of the buns from the oven. Spread the roll halves with the white or curry sauce.
- Cover with salad and onions.
- Place salmon slices and courgette slices on top.
- Sprinkle with cress. Now try the variant with cheese: Heat cheese briefly in the coated pan and place on top.
- Remove the top half of the buns from the oven and place on top. Serve quickly - enjoy your meal!
5. Calories and Nutritional Values
6. More IdeasVegetarian Burger
Classic Burger with Bacon
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- American Recipes
- Burger Recipes
- Current and New Recipes
- Fish & Seafood
- Main Courses Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German