OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Find here my recipe Cupcakes with Nutella. Delicious cupcakes that always succeed and taste good to everyone.
Nutella is a popular, nutty creamy spread. Nutella was developed in 1940 by the confectioner Pietro Ferrero in Italy. The name “Nutella” is an artificial word from the English nut and the Italian female diminutive -ella.
This time we want to use Nutella in topping. The topping/frosting delivers the well-known delicious taste this time as cupcake with Nutella.
My cupcakes are definitely something for children, of course all the other goodies. The cupcakes with their Nutella topping are guaranteed to sell like hot cakes.
Let’s bake now, the kids are waiting… I’ll show you my Nutella cupcakes recipe.
I wish you all the best and would be happy if you share it on Facebook.
1. Cupcakes with Nutella, the Dough Preparation
The Cupcake bottoms are also called Sponge. I bake the cupcake cake bases mostly in paper moulds. This is the only way the cupcakes can be eaten easily later and the fluffy base migrates easily into the mouth.
I recommend the cupcakes trays and the paper moulds for the cupcakes that are sure to succeed!
I use the cupcakes trays in addition to the paper cups to give the cakes their beautiful round shape. So put the paper cups in the cups.
Silicone moulds are my second choice… greased muffin sheets without paper are a risk that I do not take.
The Cupcake dough needs a uniformly high baking temperature. That’s why I preheat the oven so that the dough rises nicely.
The cakes get a light brown caramel crust during baking and are beautifully juicy and fluffy baked inside.
The perfect baking temperature for my cupcakes is 180° C hot air, the baking time about 22 minutes.
I take my time for the sponge mixture and always whip the eggs foamy with sugar, so that an airy volume comes into the dough. I sieve the flour and slowly stir it in.
After baking, I let my sponges cool in the muffin trays for 5-10 minutes and then remove them from the mould.
2. The Topping for Cupcake with Nutella
Das Topping was auch Frosting genannt wird, bereite ich immer frisch zu. Ich trage das Topping erst kurz vor dem Servieren auf, damit es schön in Form bleibt.
I always prepare the topping, which is also called frosting, freshly. I apply the topping just before serving so that it stays in shape.
I prepare the cream for my cupcake topping or freezing with hardened coconut fat, icing sugar, cream cheese, whipped cream and Nutella.
3. Decoration of the Cupcakes
I like to decorate the cupcakes with chocolate sprinkles. Grated chocolate or brittle also look top as alternatives. For children you can also sprinkle small coloured chocolate lentils over the cupcakes.
I apply the final decoration to the topping of the cupcakes just before serving.
4. Recipe Cupcakes with Nutella
- 2 pc eggs
- 130 g Butter
- 130 g brown sugar
- 2 packet vanilla sugar I use the mark 1 vanilla pod
- 130 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 130 g hardened coconut oil I use coconut fat room warm.
- 50 g powder sugar/iced sugar
- 150 g Nutella I prefer to use Nutella, you can also use another nut chocolate cream
- 100 g whipped cream
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar for 3 minutes.
- Add soft butter, flour, baking powder and salt and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Cover muffin tray with paper moulds, fill cupcake mixture up to max. 1 cm under the rim. Bake the cupcake bases at 180 ° C for approx. 22 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Stir warm coconut fat with icing sugar for 2 minutes until smooth, add soft Nutella, beat for another 2 minutes, gradually stir in whipped cream. Pour the mixture into a piping bag and chill for 15 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle the Nutella Cupcakes with cocoa or chocolate pieces according to your own ideas.
5. Calorien Cupcakes with Nutella, the Nutritional Values
6. Further Recipes for CupcakesCupcakes Tiramisu Cupcakes with Blueberries Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds Cupcakes with Coconut
OTHER LANGUAGES: German