Find here my recipe Cupcakes Tiramisu. Bring a piece of Italy to your Cupcake bakery.
Tiramisu is the popular Italian dessert with mascarpone. You can also put this treat on the cake plate. The Topping/Frosting delivers the elegant creamy aha effect this time as Cupcake Tiramisu.
My Cupcakes are suitable for every celebration whether at home with friends or in the office. Cupcakes always look good with a refined or creative decoration.
Now you want to go to Italy… Let me show you the Tiramisu Cupcakes recipe beforehand.
I wish you all the best and would be happy if you share the post on Facebook.
1. Cupcakes Tiramisu, the Dough Preparation
My cupcake bases, called sponge, are mostly baked in paper moulds. This makes my cupcake a perfect finger food.
I prefer to take the sheets and place the paper moulds into them.
Without paper moulds it is also possible, then you use silicone moulds or muffin sheets directly.
You should grease both well without using paper.
The cupcake dough needs high temperatures. That’s why I preheat the oven so that the dough rises nicely.
The cakes get a light brown caramel crust on the outside and are beautifully juicy and fluffy baked on the inside.
The optimal baking temperature for my cupcakes is 180° C hot air, the baking time about 22 minutes.
I take my time for the sponge mixture and always whip the eggs frothy with sugar so that an airy volume gets into the dough.
The flour must be sifted fresh and then stirred into the dough. That way the cupcakes are better…
After baking, I let my cupcake bases cool in the muffin trays for 5-10 minutes and then remove them from the mould.
2. The Topping for Cupcake Tiramisu
I always prepare the topping which is also called frosting fresh. I apply the topping just before serving so that it stays in shape.
I prepare the cream for my cupcake topping or freezing with hardened coconut fat, icing sugar, cream cheese and caramelized blueberries.
3. Decoration of the Cupcakes
For my cupcakes I recommend very dark cocoa, you can also decorate mocha beans with it… Let your imagination run wild.
I apply the final decoration to the topping of the cupcakes just before serving.
4. Recipe Cupcakes Tiramisu
- 4 pc eggs
- 130 g Butter
- 130 g brown sugar
- 2 packet vanilla sugar I use the mark 1 vanilla pod
- 130 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 small cup strong espresso
- 50 g hardened coconut oil I use coconut fat room warm.
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 150 g Mascarpone
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dark cocoa
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar for 3 minutes.
- Add soft butter, flour, espresso and salt and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Cover muffin tray with paper moulds, fill cupcake mixture up to max. 1 cm under the rim.Bake the cupcake bases at 180 ° C for approx. 22 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Mix icing sugar and lemon juice with room-warm coconut fat for 2 minutes until smooth. Add the mascarpone and stir in briefly.Pour the mixture into a piping bag and chill for 15 minutes.Add the cupcakes with the dressing bag and star-shaped spout and dust with cocoa for decoration.