OTHER LANGUAGES: German
Now I show you my recipe Cupcakes with Blueberries – the Cupcake variant with the fruity vitamin buns.
Blueberries are extremely healthy. Now you can bake them sweet as cupcakes. In addition there is a great topping/frosting as a creamy bonus for the ultimate taste experience on the palate.
My Cupcakes are suitable for every celebration whether at home with friends or in the office. Cupcakes always look good with a refined or creative decoration.
Now you certainly feel like baking… Let me show you the blueberry cupcakes recipe.
I wish you every success and would be happy if you share the article on Facebook.
1. Cupcakes with Blueberries, the Dough Preparation
My cupcake bases, called sponge, are mostly baked in paper moulds. This makes my cupcake a perfect finger food.
I prefer to take the trays and place the paper cups in them. Without paper moulds it is also possible, then you use silicone moulds or muffin sheets directly. You should grease both well without using paper.
The cupcake dough needs high temperatures. That’s why I preheat the oven so that the dough rises nicely.
The cakes get a light brown caramel crust on the outside and are beautifully juicy and fluffy baked on the inside.
The baking temperature of my cupcakes is 180° C hot air, the baking time about 22 minutes.
I take my time for the sponge mixture and always whip the eggs foamy with sugar, so that an airy volume comes into the dough. I sieve the flour and slowly stir it in.
After baking, I let my cupcake bases cool in the muffin trays for 5-10 minutes and then remove them from the mould.
2. The Topping for Cupcake with Blueberries
I always prepare the topping which is also called frosting fresh. I apply the topping just before serving so that it stays in shape.
I prepare the cream for my cupcake topping or freezing with hardened coconut fat, icing sugar, cream cheese and caramelized blueberries.
3. Decoration of the Cupcakes
For my cupcakes I recommend sprinkles of all shapes, sugar pearls or funny tags, flags, butterflies… Just let your imagination run wild.
I only apply the final decoration to the topping of the cupcakes shortly before serving.
4. Recipe Cupcakes with Blueberries
- 4 pc eggs
- 130 g Butter
- 130 g brown sugar
- 2 packet vanilla sugar I use the mark 1 vanilla pod
- 130 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g blue berries
- 100 g hardened coconut oil I use coconut fat room warm.
- 80 g powdered sugar/ iced sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 50 g blueberries
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar for 3 minutes.
- Add soft butter, flour and salt and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Cover muffin tray with paper moulds, fill cupcake mixture up to max. 1 cm under the rim. Place the blueberries in the dough.Bake the cupcake bases at 180 ° C for approx. 22 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Caramelise blueberries with icing sugar and leave to cool lukewarm. Keep about 2 teaspoons for decoration.Stir the coconut fat for 2 minutes until smooth, add the cream cheese and caramelized blueberries and stir in.Pour the mixture into a piping bag and chill for 15 minutes.
- Decorate the cupcakes and finish with some blueberry caramel. The butterflies in the picture are made of eating paper and are available in stores.
5. Calorien Cupcakes with Blueberries, the Nutritional Values
6. Further Recipes for Cupcakes and more sweet cakesCupcakes with Nutella Cupcakes Tiramisu Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds Cupcakes with Coconut Blueberry Cake Recipe
OTHER LANGUAGES: German