In this post I present you my recipe Apple Vinegar Drink with honey. Take some time and experience the advantages of a balanced diet.
Apple cider vinegar honey drink for breakfast, that sounds like diet and cure. But it gets even better: Apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion and regulates cholesterol levels.
You can read about the other, sometimes astonishing effects in this article. I even added on the German page a short video. Just try the vinegar cure for a week, you will feel better for sure… Have fun!
1. Cider Vinegar for Breakfeast?
Cider vinegar as morning drink? Sounds crazy, but it is not. The apple cider vinegar drink in the morning is popular and a sweet-sour stimulant prepared with honey. Simply try it out and observe the effect on your own well-being.
2. Info about Apple Vinegar and Shopping
Apple cider vinegar is made from apple wine. This works as follows: Apple wine is produced by fermentation from freshly pressed apple juice. In the process, hard-working yeasts convert the sugar of the apples into alcohol in the absence of air. Apple cider vinegar is produced when the cider is stored warm and open. The acetic acid bacteria ferment the alcohol with the help of oxygen to acetic acid. This takes a few weeks. Then the naturally cloudy apple vinegar is ready.
Use a naturally cloudy and unpasteurized organic apple vinegar for your apple vinegar drink. Pay attention to the organic quality when buying apple cider vinegar
3. Apple Vinegar and its healthy Secrets
Apple cider vinegar contains the vitamins and minerals of apples, namely beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamins B and C as well as potassium, magnesium, iron and trace elements. The contained enzymes and acids have a positive effect on the organ. Here are some positive aspects of apple vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar activates digestion
- Apple cider vinegar optimizes the digestion of carbohydrates and fat
- Apple cider vinegar helps with heartburn and constipation
- Apple cider vinegar is a fat burner and helps to lose weight
- Apple cider vinegar helps against ravenous hunger attacks
- Apple cider vinegar regulates the blood sugar level
- Apple cider vinegar helps to achieve a faster feeling of satiety
- 1 tbs cider vinegar organic apple cider vinegar naturally cloudy
- 1 tbs honey
- 120 ml water boiled water 70°C tempered
- Dissolve honey in tempered water, add vinegar and mix. Enjoy sip by sip.
- The apple vinegar drink with honey supports the immune system and digestion. Drink this drink every morning on an empty stomach.