Today I’ll show you my recipe Breaded Mushrooms. The baked mushrooms are a wonderful dish and I serve them with colorful leaf salads and a delicious dip.
The preparation time is about 40 minutes, this mushroom dish is fun and an ideal vegetarian dinner.
You can also serve the crispy mushrooms on lettuce as a starter in a menu and make everyone happy.
I wish you good luck and a good appetite! Write me a comment at the end of the recipe, I’m happy!
1. Shopping List Breaded Mushrooms
For the dish you need the following ingredients…
- colorful leaf salads
- small tomatoes, radishes and cress as salad ingredients
- olive oil and sunflower oil
- white wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- créme fraiche
- lemon juice
- salt, pepper, sugar
You can find the exact amounts of ingredients below in the recipe breaded mushrooms.
2. Cook Professional Tips, so that you succeed the Preparation simply
Preparing breaded mushrooms is easy, but here are a few ideas to make it easier for you…
- First take care of the salad and the side dishes. Wash and dry the salad.
- Wash and dry the salad ingredients and cut them as desired.
- Prepare a tomato concassée if you serve this dish as a starter.
- It is best to clean the mushrooms with a knife and not wash them.
- Mix the ingredients for the salad dressing.
- Prepare the dip with the baked mushrooms.
- Build up the breading line: flour, eggs, breadcrumbs.
- Cut small mushrooms whole, large mushrooms into slices and then bread them.
- Fry the breaded mushrooms in plenty of oil and place the baked mushrooms in the oven at 140°C hot air.
- Then marinate the salad and arrange the dip, add the mushrooms and enjoy a great dish.
The following three points are important:
- Always marinate the salad dry, otherwise the dressing will not stick to the salad.
- When dressing salads, follow the order: Mix vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, mustard, then the oil.
- When breading, follow the order: Add the ingredient first to the flour, then through the egg, then bread it with breadcrumbs by gently pressing.
3. Breading without Egg
You can also bread the mushrooms without egg, it works like this:
- Mix the flour with some water…
- Dip the mushrooms…
- Then bread it with breadcrumbs.
I always bake the breaded mushrooms in neutral sunflower oil. I have had the best experience with this.
You can also fry the breaded mushrooms. A temperature of 175°C has proved itself!
4. Recipe Breaded Mushrooms
Below is the recipe for baked, breaded mushrooms with the exact quantities. Wish you good luck!
- 100 g Mixed leaf salad I also like to use young spinach or rocket salad
- 2 tbsp tomato cubes or See the link in the article preparing tomato concassée
- 3 pc cocktail tomatoes
- 2 - 3 pinch salt I use Himalayan salt or primal salt.
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 2 pc radish
- 1/4 packet cress
- 5 - 8 pc mushrooms or oyster mushrooms
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 pc egg
- 4 pinch salt
- 4 pinch pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 4 tbs breadcrumbs
- 150 ml vegetable oil for baking
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon-mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 6 tbs oliv oil
- 2 tbs Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Créme Fraîche
- 1 - 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 pinch pepper
- Clean the lettuces, wash twice in cold water. Spin the lettuce dry in a salad spinner and make ready.
- Prepare the tomato cubes, see the link to preparing the tomato cubes in the article (tomato concassée) or halve the tomatoes accordingly, cut out the green, season with salt and pepper. Cut the radishes into quarters and salt lightly. Prepare the cress.
- Clean the mushrooms with a knife. Place small mushrooms directly on top, cut large mushrooms into 5 mm thick slices. Preheat the oven to 160°C hot air.
- Prepare the flour in a bowl. Beat the eggs in a bowl, season to taste with salt, pepper and thyme and whisk with a fork. Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Bread the mushrooms, first turn them in flour, then pull them through the egg, place them in the breadcrumbs and press gently. Place the fried mushrooms on a plate sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- Prepare the salad dressing by mixing all the above ingredients in the order shown. Slowly add the oil at the end, stirring vigorously with a whisk.
- Fry the fried mushrooms in a pan with sunflower oil. Place on a baking tray with baking paper, season with salt and place in a preheated oven. If necessary, heat bread in the oven as a side dish.
- Mix the ingredients for the dip quickly in a bowl and make ready.
- Prepare the plates, marinate the prepared salads and arrange them in the middle of the plates. Add the mushrooms all around and sprinkle the plate and mushrooms with pepper. Add lemon mayonnaise dip, decorate salad with cress, tomatoes and radishes and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- Alternatively, serve the baked mushrooms as a starter: Spread the lemon and mayonnaise dip on a large plate. Add the marinated salad. Place the baked mushrooms in the dip and decorate with radish strips and black pepper.
5. Breaded Calories, baked Mushrooms on Leaf Salad with Lemon-Mayonnaise-Dip
6. Hinweise zur glutenfreien ErnährungPaniere die Champignons mit glutenfreiem Mehl und glutenfreien Semmelbrösel
Paniere die Champignons nur mit Speisestärke, Ei und Kichererbsen-Mehl