Here comes my delicious recipe Muffins with Blueberries. These are fresh fruits in a fluffy soft dough, which you can bake super easy.
Fresh blueberries are available in the supermarket at any time of the year. You can produce gluten-free varieties by using a suitable flour.
So there are no limits to your baking pleasure. Bake these great muffins with blueberries and let yourself be praised as a master baker!
For the preparation I recommend you the use of muffin tin and paper moulds. This way the muffins are guaranteed to dissolve easily and get the desired shape.
I wish you all the best and would be happy if you share the article on Facebook.
1. Recipe Blueberry Muffins
- 150 g Butter I use room warm soft butter.
- 3 pc eggs
- 1 paket vanilla sugar
- 120 g brown sugar
- 4 tbs milk or soy milk I also like to use almond or oat milk.
- 1/2 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 200 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 g blueberries I add the blueberries to the dough in the moulds.
- Preheat oven at 190°C hot air. Cover the muffin tray with paper moulds.Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar for 4 minutes.
- Add the soft butter, lemon grater, sieved flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour the dough into the muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.
- Now add the blueberries to the dough. This preserves the shape of the blueberries.
- Remove the blueberry muffins from the mould and leave to cool on a plate or baking tray.
2. Blueberry-Muffin TipsAdd fresh whipped cream to the muffins. Alternatively, crown your muffin with a frosting or topping of 200g cream cheese, 100g hardened coconut fat and 80g icing sugar. The Blueberry Cupcake recipe shows you the details for a berry cupcake.
3. Other thematically matching RecipesBlueberry Cake Recipe
Chocolate muffins Hearty bacon onion muffins
Hearty tomato olive muffins Cupcakes recipes