Looking for a great Berry Jam recipe? This preparation will make you happy.
I only use raw cane sugar, preserving sugar or other industrial stuff for my jam, it doesn’t get in my glass.
My jam has a shelf life of about 8 weeks in the refrigerator, tastes sweet and sour and pleases the eye.
I wish you good success with the following step by step instructions!
The apricot jam recipe you can find on another site.
1. Make Berries Mix Marmalade without preserving Sugar yourself
I always add at least one apple to my berries. The pectin from the apple ensures good binding of the jam.
Some peel of orange and lime brings with the vanilla pod a fine aroma in the fruity spread. I don’t like the preserving sugar, so I can just as well buy finished jam. Therefore only brown raw cane sugar comes into my fruit spread, into my berry mix. On 500 g of fruit I take about 250 g of sugar. This is sufficient for a shelf life of 4-8 weeks and the jam does not taste too sweet.
2. How to prepare berry jam with Frozen Fruits
I was lucky and got some fresh raspberries. You can also prepare the berry jam with frozen berries. Use mixed berries, then add plenty of flavor and color to your homemade fruit spread.
This fruit spread is prepared in 35 minutes.
Put all the ingredients in a pot or a large wok. Bring everything to the boil at high heat and let the berry mix simmer for 15-20 minutes.
You could mix the freshly boiled berry jam now, but I’m leaving it today because I like the pieces of fruit in the jam. I now fill the berry marmalade hot into glasses and close them. Then it’s off to the fridge.
3. Recipe Berry Jam Berries Mix
- 15 g Butter
- 1 pc apple
- 200 g brown cane sugar
- 500 g Raspberries (fresh or frozen) or mixed berry fruits
- 1 pc vanilla beans
- some cinnamon
- some Lemon abrasion or lime abrasion
- some orange abrasion
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or wok and sauté the chopped apple pieces briefly until translucent.
- Add the sugar and caramelise lightly. Add the berries and bring to the boil.
- Add the scraped vanilla pod and vanilla puree, a little cinnamon, the citrus fruits and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Fill berry fruit jam fruit spread into glasses and let cool in the refrigerator.
4. Calories Berries Jam Berries Mix Fruit spread
5. Further suitable RecommendationsApricot jam with preserving sugar
Apricot jam without preserving sugar