A great recipe for Beetroot Soup I show you today in this post. The beetroot, also known as beetroot, is mega healthy and tastes delicious.
You can do something good for yourself and your loved ones with the soup. In the article tell about the beetroot and its effect. Who would have thought that there was so much good in such a beet?
The soup is very simple and you can prepare it in 30-60 minutes, depending on whether you buy the beets fresh or pre-cooked. But now let’s go, I wish you every success!
1. Cook Beetroot Soup from Fresh Turnips
The soup, prepared from fresh turnips, is an absolute highlight. Incomparable in taste and effect! You buy the turnips at the market, pay attention to the turnip cabbage, the fresher the turnip comes from the ground, the more powerful is the turnip cabbage. Either you cook the turnips whole in boiling salt water or if you want to go fast, peel the turnips raw with gloves, cut them into small pieces and then use them to make soup.
2. Prepare Turnips Soup from pre-cooked Beetroot
I do not use beetroot from the glass for the soup. This is beetroot salad with vinegar. In many regions you can buy beetroot pre-cooked, that is vacuumed and cooked beetroot in a plastic bag. You can also use these for the soup, unfortunately they never taste as good as fresh beetroot.
3. Beetroot Ingredients and Effect
The beetroot belongs to the goosefoot family and is directly related to spinach and chard. Spinach and beetroot are cousins, who would have thought that? According to folk medicine, beetroot is said to be a real miracle weapon against cancer. You can read from various sources: Drinking beetroot juice in large quantities can cure cancer and leukaemia. In any case, in recent times it has become more and more apparent that many ingredients of beetroot are classified as anti-cancer substances
The beetroot soup is the vegetarian anti flu soup!
Beetroot is really healthy: They contain natural carbohydrates, little protein, the amino acids asparagine, glutamine, betaine (stimulates liver and bile, has an antibacterial effect), plus potassium, magnesium, sodium (excess base), iron and copper (good for blood formation), vitamins A, B, C, folic acid and pantothenic acid, bioflavones (protect vitamins and improve cellular respiration), betanidin, rutin (betanidin strengthens the walls of the capillaries with rudin) and choline (cholesterol component – makes fat more liquid and prevents accumulation on the arteries).
The juice and soup of the beetroot are alkaline and balance out!
4. Recipe Beetroot Soup
In summary, beetroot stimulates the liver and bile, helps lower cholesterol, strengthens the immune system and strengthens the blood vessels. The best thing about it is: beetroot simply tastes delicious! Following my step by step recipe for the wonderful soup. I’d be happy if you’d recook the recipe. If you have any questions or comments, please use the comment function below.
- 4 pc beetroot peeled
- 1 pc onion or shalott
- 40 g Butter
- 50 ml dry white wine
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 1 cup cream
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground caraway
- 4 pinch salt
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- Cut the peeled, cooked or raw beetroot into small pieces and sauté with the diced onion in a saucepan with half the butter for about 5 minutes until colourless.
- Refrigerate the remaining butter in the freezer.
- Deglaze the soup with the white wine, add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Add the cream to the boiling liquid and season with nutmeg, caraway, salt and pepper.
- Let the soup simmer for 5-20 minutes, the vegetables should be cooked until soft.
- Add the ice-cold butter to the soup shortly before serving and mix with a hand blender.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley or finely chopped turnip greens and serve.