My Baked Potatoes recipe I show you in this post. The step by step instruction with many photos accompanies you cooking yourself.
The potatoes from the oven are a popular side dish or as crispy finger food, instead of French fries, with various dips and cold sauces worth a try.
The preparation time is about 5 minutes and the preparation time about 30 minutes.
Forgotten the side dishes? Then quickly read on and prepare delicious, healthy potato wedges yourself.
By the way, I answer cooking questions via the comment function. For now already good success and a good appetite!
1. Baked Potatoes Recipe
The preparation is sooo simple: You can use any kind of potato, I prefer the young, small, this year’s potatoes. The skin is still tender and tastes fine.
Alternatively, you can peel large potatoes and cut them into quarters or eighths. Now you can go into the kitchen… following many photos and tips…
- 500 g potatoes I like to use this year's young potatoes
- 20 ml oliv oil You can also use sun flower oil!
- 1/4 tsp salt I like to use Ursalt or. Himalaya salt
- 4-6 pinches pepper black, grounded
- 2 tbs rosemary I take additionally thyme
- 4 pinches Cayenne pepper
- Wash and dry the potatoes and prepare the ingredients.
- Cut the young potatoes in half and put them in a bowl. Peel large potatoes and cut into eighths. Preheat oven at 220°C hot air.
- Thyme and rosemary. You can also use dried herbs, but fresh herbs are better.
- Finely cut and chop the herbs.
- Add the herbs to the potatoes.
- Season the potatoes with oil, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper and mix.
- Place the seasoned potatoes on a baking tray with baking paper, then place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the crispy potatoes from the oven and serve.
2. Calories Baked Potatoes
3. More similar RecipesDips and cold sauces:
Grill sauces for your next grill evening, 5 cold sauces quickly prepare
Cold sauces based on mayonnaise Make your own french fries
Potato gratin with more vegetables
Potato fritter with apple compote
Simple potato pancakes
Potato fritter and roesti, potato pancakes with chives sauce